DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Woah, what? That last line :o :

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-lawyer-brought-ex-soviet-counter-intelligence-officer-trump-team-n782851

WASHINGTON — The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. and others on the Trump team after a promise of compromising material on Hillary Clinton was accompanied by a Russian-American lobbyist — a former Soviet counterintelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.

WOW. So transparent that the hits keep coming.

Also, um?...the 'Russian gov't lawyer' who denies being a government lawyer claims the meeting was to discuss sanctions. So what's a non-government lawyer supposedly talking adoptions doing discussing US government sanctions on Russia with a campaign for U.S. President?

Trump, Sr -- that is to say, POTUS -- has meanwhile confirmed the meeting as an opportunity to obtain "opposition research."

The way things are getting added to this meeting day by day, I expect in another week Vladimir Putin himself is going to be reported to be in the room with Jr, Kusher, and Manafort.

Yep.

and then the GOP members of congress will say it's not a big deal for the future president to get to know world leaders ahead of time, especially since Trump is so new to politics. Getting a head start was a smart move.

• Fire 4

You have got to be f(&ing kidding me. This is bonkers.

If you like a little snark with facts you should be following Kevin Kruse. If not, at least go read the comments and replies to this thread that he had today - gave me some laughs.

• Fire 2

Those are the only two real newsmen at Fox News. Wallace seems to oscillate, but neither should be grouped with the rest of the partisan hacks hocking angry, conspiratorial, bias-confirming garbage that fill out the rest of the network's time slots.

At least they show some spine. The bad news is far more people probably watch Fox and Friends and Hannity and think they're getting "news."