DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

3 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Maybe.  That doesn't mean they are off the hook for perpetuating a fraud upon the court. 

the investigation cleared trump and you are calling it a fraud?   interesting.   so why do you think it was a fraud to say there was not enough evidence to convict trump?

1 minute ago, commando said:

the investigation cleared trump and you are calling it a fraud?   interesting.   so why do you think it was a fraud to say there was not enough evidence to convict trump?

The fraud part he's talking about is the fact that there should never had been an investigation to start with, due to what was used as the basis for the investigation to begin with.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
On 3/23/2019 at 11:28 AM, NM11046 said:

And when did the Chamber of Commerce conspiracy theory hit the talking points for all the alt right stations?

Hey, did you guys know that there was never really a moon landing?

The moon isn't actually real, it's just a giant bat signal put out by the illuminati 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well with all the personal messages of encouragement I have received today from people on this board, I beg to differ with you there.  There are some out there that will be reading the truth from this article. It's for them.  It won't hurt anyone to read it. So don't read it.  I'm fine with that.

:facepalm: why is it every new face tells us they are getting large Amounts of pms stating support from other posters?  I guess I’ll ask you as well: if there are that many that care, please invite them to join the discussion. 

34 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

The fraud part he's talking about is the fact that there should never had been an investigation to start with, due to what was used as the basis for the investigation to begin with.

are the results a fraud?

10 minutes ago, funhusker said:

:facepalm: why is it every new face tells us they are getting large Amounts of pms stating support from other posters?  I guess I’ll ask you as well: if there are that many that care, please invite them to join the discussion. 

Lots of people told me, everybody is talking about it, many people are saying, a lot of people think .... it's emulating the liar in chief.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well with all the personal messages of encouragement I have received today from people on this board, I beg to differ with you there.  There are some out there that will be reading the truth from this article. It's for them.  It won't hurt anyone to read it. So don't read it.  I'm fine with that.

This is the problem with American politics. It's not about facts or truth for people, it's a game, all about owning the Libs. People on this board just want to win, they don't care about morality, and when some stooge shows up who will post the MAGA talking points they're too afraid to post, they anonymously upvote their flavor of the month hero.  There's no discussion, there's just another in a series of mouthpieces reinforcing their beliefs.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is the problem with American politics. It's not about facts or truth for people, it's a game, all about owning the Libs. People on this board just want to win, they don't care about morality, and when some stooge shows up who will post the MAGA talking points they're too afraid to post, they anonymously upvote their flavor of the month hero.  There's no discussion, there's just another in a series of mouthpieces reinforcing their beliefs.

But astonishingly enough, they don't......

What a glorious day! Time to declassify all the FISA warrants, fire up a few special council investigations to look into Schiff and all of his associates for leaking info, Hillary and her entire campaign for using a cut-out to collude with Russia and generate the bogus dossier. Comey and all of his FBI, Fusion GPS. Obama, both for the IRS BS, as well as being fully aware of Russia’s involvement in our election, and choosing to nothing about it as he was certain it was her turn.  Seriously it’s hilarious to hear democrats talk about these pathetic indictments and guilty pleas when the supported Clinton!

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

What a glorious day! Time to declassify all the FISA warrants, fire up a few special council investigations to look into Schiff and all of his associates for leaking info, Hillary and her entire campaign for using a cut-out to collude with Russia and generate the bogus dossier. Comey and all of his FBI, Fusion GPS. Obama, both for the IRS BS, as well as being fully aware of Russia’s involvement in our election, and choosing to nothing about it as he was certain it was her turn.  Seriously it’s hilarious to hear democrats talk about these pathetic indictments and guilty pleas when the supported Clinton!

It's been two years. When is Trump going to start these investigations?

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

so...now meuller has cleared trump and it's time to take revenge for....clearing trump?

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, commando said:

so...now meuller has cleared trump and it's time to take revenge for....clearing trump?

Revenge? No, Justice. Revenge is the Stein recount, Hamilton electors, back-up plans, FISA warrants obtained on bs opposition dirt funded by the party in power. Democrats launching a pile of BS investigations when they figured out Mueller was going nowhere. 

• Plus1 1