DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Now. Had he started the legal, and necessary investigations during the witch hunt, the Dems would have pushed for impeachment for obstruction. 

That doesn't make sense.  The Democrats couldn't have impeached Trump for anything in the two years the Republicans controlled both sides of Congress. A threat of impeachment isn't really a threat under those circumstances.

Further, he could have just had McConnell or Ryan do it, so there's no accusation that Trump himself was obstructing.  This isn't the reason why these people haven't been prosecuted.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Revenge? No, Justice. Revenge is the Stein recount, Hamilton electors, back-up plans, FISA warrants obtained on bs opposition dirt funded by the party in power. Democrats launching a pile of BS investigations when they figured out Mueller was going nowhere. 

so the fake investigation found dozens of criminals and ended with about 100 charges and cleared trump...now it's time for revenge/justice.  got it.   carry on my wayward son    

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

What a glorious day! Time to declassify all the FISA warrants, fire up a few special council investigations to look into Schiff and all of his associates for leaking info, Hillary and her entire campaign for using a cut-out to collude with Russia and generate the bogus dossier. Comey and all of his FBI, Fusion GPS. Obama, both for the IRS BS, as well as being fully aware of Russia’s involvement in our election, and choosing to nothing about it as he was certain it was her turn.  Seriously it’s hilarious to hear democrats talk about these pathetic indictments and guilty pleas when the supported Clinton!

Fine. Might as well investigate, once again, the most investigated politician prior to Trump. If there is something there...Let’s investigate. 

I dont support her any more than I support trump....which is, not at all. 

I just don’t understand people who are full bore ahead supporting one to be investigated and not the other. 

Pretty clear to me it’s based on party politics. That letter beside their name is pretty darn powerful, isn’t it?

• Plus1 4

Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

They would have rightfully shut them down and turned the direction to the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration. 

Fantasy.

But hey - let's see if Trump actually follows through on this dream. His base clearly wants it.  "Lock her up!" right?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

They would have rightfully shut them down and turned the direction to the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration. I find it hard to believe anyone would doubt that schiff, nadler etal wouldn’t use it as an excuse. 

But the Democrats had no authority the first two years....It wouldn't have mattered what Schiff and others wanted to use as an excuse.

4 minutes ago, commando said:

so the fake investigation found dozens of criminals and ended with about 100 charges and cleared trump...now it's time for revenge/justice.  got it.   carry on my wayward son    

It found zip to do with Trump or his campaign. You must not have voted for Clinton due to all the convictions of people that committed their illegal acts while working with, or for them. 

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

It found zip to do with Trump or his campaign. You must not have voted for Clinton due to all the convictions of people that committed their illegal acts while working with, or for them. 

Except that his campaign manager is a major criminal lol

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Do you support a full release of the mueller report?

Oh no, enough has been released. It needs to be kept secret as it will contain evidence needed in the investigations. Further it is wrong to supply the democrats with any ill gotten info. I’m in support of releasing any info directly related to the “collusion”, nothing else though. Pretty damn funny that the “press” called trump a liar for saying he was tapped! You can tell how much the press values integrity by the multitude of powerful retractions and apologies issued since that was proven to be true 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3