DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

9 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Does CNN with their ribbon message on the bottom of the screen continually running trash that Trump Colluded with no facts backing it up, make it a fact.  I don't think so and they did this for TWO YEARS!  How wrong they have been, but people are still watching them, because they WON"T IT TO BE TRUE.  Still doesn't make it at fact!

No, it doesn't make it fact.  Why do you believe this without seeing the report?

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

My personal view of people who are independent says that if they are talking politics and they won't commit to one side other or the other, that they are liberal.  No truly conservative person could take that stance.

If they were conservative, they wouldn't say they were independent. If they were liberal, they wouldn't say they were independent. There's a middle, you know - not everyone who isn't conservative is a liberal.

How can you possibly see the world in such a childish false binary way? 

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Really, earlier you said you basically just read the first sentence then can't go any farther because you are so convinced it's all a bunch fo lies.

So, you have a preconceived idea that it's all lies...why?  Because alt right media outlets have convinced you it's all lies?

On many things yes, because most leftist articles follow they same format and just rehash old stuff (really nothing to see).  Oh and by the way I said the left needs to open their eyes.  You have asked me to show how what I was say was a fact and to show some proof, with some links, yet I see none from you showing what you are saying be fact!  What are your sources.  That is a tough thing to do for the left today or anyone because we are a divided nation all brought on by the extremely wealthy in their attempts to control us.  They have no proof and only drummed up ideas that the MSM has pound so hard that people now think they are facts.  I really feel for you folk that feel for this conspiracy by Obama's people to take down President Trump.  I hear that Attorney General Barr has opened an investigation into Obama now and his dealings in this whole affair and also that he has opened an investigation into the FBI agents that started this whole thing.  This thing is not going to end well for the left and their Treasonous act against a sitting POTUS!

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Landlord said:

This guy that is on CNN got blacklisted from CNN? Hm when did that happen? 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/11/26/alan-dershowitz-trump-mueller-devastating-es-vpx.cnn

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/09/14/dershowitz-toobin-amanpour.cnn

Everybody does this lol

Those are months ago.  Dersh claimed CNN stopped having him on because he told them unpleasant legal truths such as "exercising due powers cannot be obstruction of justice." If CNN has a denial Ill listen.

I have no problem sharing my top 5.  I just hadn't gotten to it yet.  I've actually been away from my computer more than usual.

I'm guessing my top 5 are:

AP

Ruetters

Intercept

Vox (They are more liberal leaning than I like but, I'll read their articles that are well sourced.)

NPR

I want to read something that is as close to just the facts as possible.  I feel these do a decent job.  I also read a lot of financial and business articles from various financial news sources.

I'll read some articles from NYT, Fox, CNN if they are well sourced and I can verify with other articles.

I read very few opinion pieces and never watch any night time network political crap.

You do realize that the article of your's I quoted earlier wasn't a news article, right?

Are you saying you go directly to the AP wire or read their articles through a normal medium?

PRetty much every media outlet uses AP stories.

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

If they were conservative, they wouldn't say they were independent. If they were liberal, they wouldn't say they were independent. There's a middle, you know - not everyone who isn't conservative is a liberal.

How can you possibly see the world in such a childish false binary way? 

Self described independents tend to be quite partisan.  it was on NPR :)

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Christ Wallace - Democrat   https://heavy.com/news/2016/10/chris-wallace-political-views-opinions-party-registration-republican-or-democrat-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate-moderator/

Shep Smith - Democrat    https://www.answers.com/Q/Is_Shepard_Smith_of_FOX_News_a_Democrat_or_Republican

Brett Baier - Independent  https://dailycaller.com/2014/06/24/bret-baier-i-dont-really-think-about-myself-as-a-political-thing/

So I'm not 100% right, but I knew  he wasn't a Conservative Republican. My personal view of people who are independent says that if they are talking politics and they won't commit to one side other or the other, that they are liberal.  No truly conservative person could take that stance.

The first and last articles show that Wallace and Baier are registered Democrat and Independent, respectively. The second "article" is just a website of random people on the internet answering questions.

So of the 3, you've shown Wallace is a registered Democrat (if you read the article you'll see it's for practicality reasons), Baier isn't a Democrat, and you have no evidence that Smith is a Democrat and no evidence that any of the 3 are liberal. But thanks for giving it a try.

No, it doesn't make it fact.  Why do you believe this without seeing the report?

I'll reply with this article:  Now you have to read it.  No matter what you say there are facts in it and some common sense.  The video is of testimony today by AG Barr in congress from PBS!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/10/ag-william-barr-yes-i-think-spying-did-occur-on-trump-campaign-video-and-transcript/

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

The first and last articles show that Wallace and Baier are registered Democrat and Independent, respectively. The second "article" is just a website of random people on the internet answering questions.

So of the 3, you've shown Wallace is a registered Democrat (if you read the article you'll see it's for practicality reasons), Baier isn't a Democrat, and you have no evidence that Smith is a Democrat and no evidence that any of the 3 are liberal. But thanks for giving it a try.

Well just like a true leftist you take your opinion and run with it.  They are all liberal to me no matter what.  So our opinions don't match, WOW!!!  Why don't you prove with evidence that they are what you say they are.  Heck your the one worried about it not me!

37 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Those are months ago.  Dersh claimed CNN stopped having him on because he told them unpleasant legal truths such as "exercising due powers cannot be obstruction of justice." If CNN has a denial Ill listen.

Are you saying you go directly to the AP wire or read their articles through a normal medium?

PRetty much every media outlet uses AP stories.

Self described independents tend to be quite partisan.  it was on NPR :)

:thumbs

33 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I'll reply with this article:  Now you have to read it.  No matter what you say there are facts in it and some common sense.  The video is of testimony today by AG Barr in congress from PBS!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/10/ag-william-barr-yes-i-think-spying-did-occur-on-trump-campaign-video-and-transcript/

Funny.  I had already read about Barr saying that from the AP.  You know, that site you claim is the liberal propaganda mouth piece.  It's amazing that such a liberal outlet would let something like that go reported.

Your article starts right off with political propaganda opinion.

Before getting to the video and transcript, it is important to note how this line of questioning surfaces.  The professional political apparatus, primarily Democrats – but also Republicans, who participated in the ‘soft coup’ effort are attempting to gauge the landscape of their risk by identifying AG Barr’s intention.  This line of questioning is NOT organic or random; it is deeply purposeful and scripted. You can smell the fear.

OMG...The FEAR.

Meanwhile, I would like you to read my article and point out where you think the lies are that you constantly allude to?  Where is it liberal propaganda?

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Funny.  I had already read about Barr saying that from the AP.  You know, that site you claim is the liberal propaganda mouth piece.  It's amazing that such a liberal outlet would let something like that go reported.

Your article starts right off with political propaganda opinion.

OMG...The FEAR.

Meanwhile, I would like you to read my article and point out where you think the lies are that you constantly allude to?  Where is it liberal propaganda?

He falsely claimed that the Mueller report had found “no obstruction.” While the four-page letter released by Barr said the special counsel did not find a criminal conspiracy between Russia and Trump associates around the time of the 2016 election, it also said Mueller had presented evidence on both sides of the obstruction question and ultimately did not reach a conclusion on it.  

This paragraph from the article is pure opinion from my point of view, since it is impossible for a sitting POTUS any POTUS even Obama to commit obstruction.  He is the ultimate authority and can stop any investigation.  Also if Mueller couldn't reach a conclusion, it's not to say that obstruction could be done by a POTUS.  Mueller did that specifically to allow the left some bait to say there might be obstruction.  We will soon see the report and that little tidbit will go up in smoke too! That paragraph is junk, other than that the article was fine.  Mueller must have been just fine with what Barr reported in those four pages, or he would have been in the press complaining by now and there isn't an MSM outlet that wouldn't report it.  Just more dreaming! Hey I'm out here until tomorrow!  Later!

33 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

He falsely claimed that the Mueller report had found “no obstruction.” While the four-page letter released by Barr said the special counsel did not find a criminal conspiracy between Russia and Trump associates around the time of the 2016 election, it also said Mueller had presented evidence on both sides of the obstruction question and ultimately did not reach a conclusion on it.  

This paragraph from the article is pure opinion from my point of view, since it is impossible for a sitting POTUS any POTUS even Obama to commit obstruction.  He is the ultimate authority and can stop any investigation.  Also if Mueller couldn't reach a conclusion, it's not to say that obstruction could be done by a POTUS.  Mueller did that specifically to allow the left some bait to say there might be obstruction.  We will soon see the report and that little tidbit will go up in smoke too! That paragraph is junk, other than that the article was fine.  Mueller must have been just fine with what Barr reported in those four pages, or he would have been in the press complaining by now and there isn't an MSM outlet that wouldn't report it.  Just more dreaming! Hey I'm out here until tomorrow!  Later!

Barr asked Mueller to comment on the 4 page summary.  Mueller declined to do so.  If Mueller thinks his boss is misconstruing his report then Bob has a duty to resign yesterday and go public.

But he won't.  Thats why I still predict Bob will testify before Congress and try to straddle the fence with his "cannot conclude" mishmash.