DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

10 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Why would I do that?  Here are a few more Democrats on Fox.  Alan DershowitzBob Beckle, Al Sharpton, Dennis Kucinich, and Julie Rogensky

Glad you mentioned that.  Alan Dershowitz was blacklisted out of CNN because his legal opinions helped Trump.  Of course Dersh hadn't really changed his views since the Clinton-Starr affair when he was trotted out on all the usual suspects in the liberal media.  One of the best things about Fox news commentary is they bring guys they like AD they usually disagree with.  FYI there was a lot of pressure put on D politicians not to go on Fox, it sounded like a full scale boycott.  And as of now the DNC has boycotted Fox news from hosting a debate.  So it's easy to see that one side is doing their best to silence open and free debate.  

• Plus1 2

12 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

Actually, I said nothing about a conviction.  I said that the possibility he did collude and it was proven he had closed door meetings, etc. should be enough for people to raise the BS flag at the very least.  Yet they don't.

Also, bringing up Obama is a logical fallacy (straw man).  He's not president.  I didn't vote for him.  I'm not a democrat.  I'm not a republican.  I'm not anything.  Don't try to pin me down or what I politically believe because you will fail.

What I brought up about Obama is not fallacy.  It is factual and was seen by all.  Sure Obama not POTUS now, (thank god that debacle is over) but he was and this event DID occur.  Now as for your political beliefs, you are free to be who you are as we all are.  Good luck with your journey in politics.  Always remember to be careful what you write and say xomething political in nature, because doing so says something about your politics.  So you have to be something.  I'm curious if you would feel comfortable sharing some of your political beliefs and not necessarily about politicians.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Are you admitting you're just here trolling or are you going to try to back up any of these claims?

I could ask you the same thing.  I fact I will.  Are you trolling me with your claims? Just because what I say doesn't match what FAKE News MSM says doesn't mean it's not true. But go ahead believe what you want! One thing I know is that MSM FAKE NEWS deceives people daily to fit the narrative of the day of which the talking points of the day are released at 4 AM each morning by the New York Times and Washington Post when they go to press.  Until people accept the fact that they are being manipulated there will be this type of division which is exactly what the Uni-party/Deep state wants.  Divided we as a nation and people are weaker and thus we are easier for them to control!

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I could ask you the same thing.  I fact I will.  Are you trolling me with your claims? Just because what I say doesn't match what FAKE News alt right says doesn't mean it's not true. But go ahead believe what you want! One thing I know is that alt right FAKE NEWS deceives people daily to fit the narrative of the day of which the talking points of the day are released at 4 AM each morning by fox news and breitbart when they go to press.  Until people accept the fact that they are being manipulated there will be this type of division which is exactly what the alt right wants.  Divided we as a nation and people are weaker and thus we are easier for them to control!

fify

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Every day the full, unredacted report is not given to congress, as it legally should be, is a reminder that Trump is scared and Barr is at best delaying justice.

In other news, the Mueller investigation is hardly the only dive into Trump's world. SDNY has their own irons in the fire:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

What I brought up about Obama is not fallacy.  It is factual and was seen by all.  Sure Obama not POTUS now, (thank god that debacle is over) but he was and this event DID occur.  Now as for your political beliefs, you are free to be who you are as we all are.  Good luck with your journey in politics.  Always remember to be careful what you write and say xomething political in nature, because doing so says something about your politics.  So you have to be something.  I'm curious if you would feel comfortable sharing some of your political beliefs and not necessarily about politicians.

You seem to not understand what strawman means. I'd like to see you go a day defending Trump without crying about Hilary or Obama doing worse but I doubt thats possible for you. 

• Plus1 3
3 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I could ask you the same thing.  I fact I will.  Are you trolling me with your claims? Just because what I say doesn't match what FAKE News MSM says doesn't mean it's not true. But go ahead believe what you want! One thing I know is that MSM FAKE NEWS deceives people daily to fit the narrative of the day of which the talking points of the day are released at 4 AM each morning by the New York Times and Washington Post when they go to press.  Until people accept the fact that they are being manipulated there will be this type of division which is exactly what the Uni-party/Deep state wants.  Divided we as a nation and people are weaker and thus we are easier for them to control!

Either show supporting evidence that Shep Smith, Chris Wallace, and Bret Baier are both Democrats and liberals, as you previously claimed, or acknowledge that you're either trolling or that you're spewing unsupported opinions.

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Every day the full, unredacted report is not given to congress, as it legally should be, is a reminder that Trump is scared and Barr is at best delaying justice.

In other news, the Mueller investigation is hardly the only dive into Trump's world. SDNY has their own irons in the fire:

So in effect your asking the Attorney General to break the law and just turn it over, grand jury testimony and all.  You know it's against the law for any grand jury testimony to be release and made public right?  Does the law mean any thing? But then that doesn't fit the left's narrative, so to heck with the law, it doesn't apply.  I have no problem what so ever with releasing the whole thing un-redacted.  But then again the left knows it can't be released, so they come up with this, "he has to release it all" when they already know he can't, just make it look like he is hiding something.  Nice try, but it's not working.  Again people getting played by the politicians they chose to support.

Also your little article your reference is nothing not already known and is just the recycling of an old story that never had any legs to begin with, all for the purpose of have something negative to direct the people who dwell on seeing our wonderful and great POTUS go down at a time when some very bad things will begin happening to the people who conspired to take down a duly elected President of the United States of America.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

You seem to not understand what strawman means. I'd like to see you go a day defending Trump without crying about Hilary or Obama doing worse but I doubt thats possible for you. 

The I only bring them up due to the hypocrisy that the left has displayed and the two sets of rules that they use! 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What makes you believe something like this so much that you repeat it's wording over and over again in discussions?

Because it is so obvious and the blindness that the left has to it is remarkable!  But then again I have to remember who the left is and then I understand.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

The I only bring them up due to the hypocrisy that the left has displayed and the two sets of rules that they use! 

So you can't go a day without bringing them up? Who is "the left"? Certainly not everyone here who are discussing Donald Trump. 

2 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Because it is so obvious and the blindness that the left has to it is remarkable!  But then again I have to remember who the left is and then I understand.

So, you do realize this is a propaganda article with no facts actually stated in the piece....right?  The only purpose of that article is to convince you of some deep dark conspiracy that has a lot of innuendo and suggestions....but, no actual facts to back it up.

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, you do realize this is a propaganda article with no facts actually stated in the piece....right?

Well, I'll tell you I think CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSMBC, New York Times and Washington Post are ALL propaganda doing the dirty work of the DNC and Uni-party! So you believe what you want to believe and I'll do the same.  You see I'm not afraid to tell you my sources since I trust them.  You still haven't listed your 5 most trusted sites for me to see how you form your opinions!  

• Fire 1