Ed Morrow

Interesting how people are suddenly experts on the roster of a team they really don't know much about.

Of the players on their roster who played more than 11 minutes per game, five of the eight are guards and of those five one is a senior and one declared for the NBA draft. Of the other three front court players, the one who played the most minutes was a senior and the other two averaged about 6 points and 3/4 rebounds.

I think they have some minutes available, especially in the post.

He does not want to play the post. He wants to play the 3.

• Fire 1

Interesting how people are suddenly experts on the roster of a team they really don't know much about.

Of the players on their roster who played more than 11 minutes per game, five of the eight are guards and of those five one is a senior and one declared for the NBA draft. Of the other three front court players, the one who played the most minutes was a senior and the other two averaged about 6 points and 3/4 rebounds.

Xavier actually runs an offense so they will put him in position to make an impact.

Xavier actually runs an offense so they will put him in position to make an impact.

Just saying he left NE because he wanted play the 3.

Just saying he left NE because he wanted play the 3.

Oh yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was biting your head off.

Yes, roughly 7-10 a game. In a reserve role. Just like the AtBonester and IceMaster has been telling you for a while.

Um, according to ALL of you on this board, he made a huge impact at Nebraska.

He did...and Xavier will do the same.

He did...and Xavier will do the same.

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

I keep seeing posts about Morrow wanting to play the three. Yes, he did make a comment about that to Miles, but Miles still wanted to force him into the 5 spot.

Morrow's best collegiate position is the 4, and he was looking for opportunities to play some 3 spot to gain experience for possibly pro basketball (again, there are lots of pro leagues outside the NBA). Miles wasn't willing to do that, so Morrow is transferring.

• Fire 2

I keep seeing posts about Morrow wanting to play the three. Yes, he did make a comment about that to Miles, but Miles still wanted to force him into the 5 spot.

Morrow's best collegiate position is the 4, and he was looking for opportunities to play some 3 spot to gain experience for possibly pro basketball (again, there are lots of pro leagues outside the NBA). Miles wasn't willing to do that, so Morrow is transferring.

No kidding...you can make a nice life for yourself playing overseas for a long time.

No kidding...you can make a nice life for yourself playing overseas for a long time.
you might find your new country isn't too bad to live in either
  • Mavric changed the title to Ed Morrow