2017 Alternate Uniforms

2017 Alternate Uniforms  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hope it's the old school tradition patch. Hell, I think I've still got my old frost jersey in the closet.

I wear my old Frazier one at least once a season.

Frost was the first one the pops bought for me. Then basically bought a new one every other year after that, because it wasn't cool having a jersey of someone that no longer played there. It is funny thinking back on how many different players the bookstore or husker authentic used to offer. I know that there are the new rules now where they will only offer the number 1 or the year it is, 17, but even before these rules there were far less available numbers to purchase.

• Fire 1

Wait, why are there no shoulder #'s in the picture of the 3 players?

They're on the sides of the shoulders, not the top.

Look at the picture he's talking about again. The shoulder numbers aren't there.

The TV numbers are there. They are on the side/sleeve of the jersey. They are in every picture.

Look at the picture he's talking about again. The shoulder numbers aren't there.

They're on the side if you play the video. Still wish they would've done the script huskers patch.

The TV numbers are there. They are on the side/sleeve of the jersey. They are in every picture.

Look at the picture of all three of the guys. #17 looks like he might have the numbers on the shoulder, but the other two (#3 and #1) definitely don't.

Where are they on #3 and #1 in this picture?

DFwdcL3VoAA1dzl.jpg

Ok, I hear what you are saying now. Probably just an early mock-up/display that they made and forgot to include the #'s on those jerseys.

Every other pic I have seen shows the TV #'s on the side of the shoulder.