Tristian Gebbia - YES or NO

The race between Tanner and POB was tight.  Tanner won.  The fall camp race was close between POB and Gebbia.  POB won.  If all three were/are very close, I see no reason to start one over the other.  

IMHO, the reality, is this is the first time that Tanner actually faced a decent secondary.  No way to we play lights out in practice and then put on a weekly 60 minute production of "how not to defend a pass" on Saturdays...........Tanner has a lot of teachable film after throwing 4 INT's.......

It's called a hypothetical situation, and it's all in fun, not to say that Tanner isn't our guy. 

I just think that Tanner was inaccurate and didn't make the reads we're used to seeing. Just an honest question if Tristian could have done better. Seems to have a lot of confidence in his ability and was super accurate and has a quick release. 

I think Tanner is still our guy, but for this game, would he have done better :)

Screen Shot 2017-09-09 at 7.19.49 PM.png

1 minute ago, Hollywoodhusker83 said:

It's called a hypothetical situation, and it's all in fun, not to say that Tanner isn't our guy. 

I just think that Tanner was inaccurate and didn't make the reads we're used to seeing. Just an honest question if Tristian could have done better. Seems to have a lot of confidence in his ability and was super accurate and has a quick release. 

I think Tanner is still our guy, but for this game, would he have done better :)

In your hypothetical situation, I"m curious why you suggested Gebbia rather than POB?

• Plus1 1

Finally a good question grandpasknee. 

It's strictly from watching a ton of tape on him, and not only in the spring game. You can tell he makes very good decisions and and is super quick with his release. 

To be honest, I really thought Tanner would shine today, and it's unfortunate that he had 4 Int. Could have been at least 6 in my opinion. Super lucky it wasn't more. 

I'm really hoping he does well with the rest of the schedule, and I'm pretty optimistic that he will. I'm not trying to bash him, I still think he's going to be good for us this season. Was really just curious to see what people think of Tristian. Really think he has the "It" factor from what I've seen. 

By the way, long time husker fan. Love my huskers! Was born in 1983 and was born in Husker gear from day 1. Not even from the state :D

• Plus1 1