Mike Leach on which stadiums are louder than Autzen

knapplc

32 minutes ago, FlipPhone said:

I guess i am in the minority for disliking him.  He bores me to tears, in fact.  He's a guy who can talk forever and never actually say anything, really.  I don't get the love for him at all.

Might be time to upgrade to a smartphone. Just sayin.

1 hour ago, southernoregonhusker said:

It hasn't dawned on anybody that Leach is talking smack about Oregon because he plays Oregon this week?

I’m guessing most everyone is aware. It’s still funny af. He named off about 4 or 5 in the Big 12 and almost every SEC venue. Of course he’s just dissing Oregon. But it’s probably pretty accurate too. I haven’t been to Autzen but the capacity and shape sure doesn’t seem like it would be a loud place.

Loudest place I’ve ever been besides old Mile High is UW in Seattle. My ears literally hurt after that game. Damn siren and projecting metal roofs.

41 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

What would this guy look like at NU? Seems like it 'could' be good. Although, that could just be my enjoyment of his nature blinding my analysis.

His name was thrown around a lot when Bo got fired, but most people looked at him as Bo 2.0, especially with the whole TTech incident.

Leach is awesome because he has no filter. He's also a pretty damn good football coach. But as a person, he's a piece of s#!t.

9 hours ago, huskerfan120889 said:

This is fantastic. Nice find Knapp

You guys really need to learn about reddit. s#!t shows up on there within minutes of its existence.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, HuskerMav11 said:

His name was thrown around a lot when Bo got fired, but most people looked at him as Bo 2.0, especially with the whole TTech incident.

Leach is awesome because he has no filter. He's also a pretty damn good football coach. But as a person, he's a piece of s#!t.

Why? The Texas Tech thing? I know it was kinda s#!tty, but....

1 hour ago, FlipPhone said:

I guess i am in the minority for disliking him.  He bores me to tears, in fact.  He's a guy who can talk forever and never actually say anything, really.  I don't get the love for him at all.

I think a persons view of Leach depends on whether or not you are the brunt of his jokes or not.  He can be described as an irreverent, funny and honest guy, .... or a disrespectful, snide @sshole.