Does Tanner Lee Stay If Riley Is Fired?

6 minutes ago, 10_point_buck said:

Our offensive and defensive tackles are more mobile than our QB, which does not bode well when our OL has been the B1G Whipping Boys

We aren't supposed to have a mobile QB in this offense. I'm not saying our OL is good, but again it's exaggerated on how bad they are. There are 70 other QB's who have been sacked more than Lee. We have also had a 100 yard rusher in 5/6 games. We don't finish drives - along with the insane amount of INT/pick 6's. 

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

We aren't supposed to have a mobile QB in this offense. I'm not saying our OL is good, but again it's exaggerated on how bad they are. There are 70 other QB's who have been sacked more than Lee. We have also had a 100 yard rusher in 5/6 games. We don't finish drives - along with the insane amount of INT/pick 6's. 

Now see, there you go getting all factual again.

21 hours ago, Red Five said:

Bold #1

No they are not

TMart Senior year HS - 108 carries, 750 yards, 6.9 ypc

Gebbia Senior year HS - 77 carries, 293 yards, 3.8 ypc

I believe Gebbia (and POB) is more mobile than Lee, but to compare Gebbia to the best college recent dual QBs seems incorrect, when every recruiting analyst rated him as a pro-style QB.

Bold #2

You are speaking out of your butt again.  Handheld times are faster than electronic times.  Also, can you show me a source on Gebbia running a 4.5?

Look at their career rushing totals in HS. Gebbia can run but the offense he played in was more pass happy. I still think he or O'Brien will do much better in a RPO than Tanner Lee which is my argument.

1 hour ago, FTW said:

Look at their career rushing totals in HS. Gebbia can run but the offense he played in was more pass happy. I still think he or O'Brien will do much better in a RPO than Tanner Lee which is my argument.

Again, pulling crap out of your rear end.

Gebbia So-Sr year HS - 177 carries, 542 yards, 3.1 ypc

Martinez Sr year only - 108 carries, 750 yards, 6.9 ypc  (can't find Jr year stats)

We all agree that Gebbia/POB are more mobile than Lee.  But you compared Gebbia to Mariota.  Then you compared Gebbia to Martinez.  Back it up besides saying things that are not true.

On 10/9/2017 at 10:25 PM, FTW said:

You don't know that. His rushing totals in HS are comparable to Taylor Martinez but Gebbia is a better passer, IMO and more accurate. I believe he runs a handheld 4.66 40 but a 4.5 electronic. Either way, I think under a RPO offense, it would suit Gebbia and O'Brien more than Tanner Lee.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Holy s#!t.  You have no clue what you are talking about!!  Not only did you make an electronic time faster than a hand held time, but at a difference of .166 in 40 yards????

Don't make up stuff to support your narrative, it kills your credibility.

6 hours ago, Red Five said:

Again, pulling crap out of your rear end.

Gebbia So-Sr year HS - 177 carries, 542 yards, 3.1 ypc

Martinez Sr year only - 108 carries, 750 yards, 6.9 ypc  (can't find Jr year stats)

We all agree that Gebbia/POB are more mobile than Lee.  But you compared Gebbia to Mariota.  Then you compared Gebbia to Martinez.  Back it up besides saying things that are not true.

My thoughts:

How in the he!! did Martinez ONLY average 6.9 ypc in high school?  His freshman year here he averaged 6.0 ypc against Division 1 defenses?

Not doubting your numbers.  Just thought that might be higher.