** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Isle of View said:

We should have hired him 3 years ago.  And I already explained why there was no attention last year.  He was finishing up a brilliant turnaround in his 1st year at UCF, but it was still a 6-6 season.  And then he came out and said he was NOT leaving UCF after only one year, even if Phil Knight offered him $8million.

Dude that article was so full of BS coachspeak.  It's ridiculous you even posted it

I get a kick out of how giddy and excited UCF fans are. It's like they discovered the joys that life can have with a good football coach for the first time in their lives. 

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/football-excellence-fund-not-just-for-big-donors.54302/

I also have to laugh at their attempt to raise money and hope people will spend money each month to this fund. They only get around 30k people that go to a game and their stadium need major repairs. 

They can try and raise the salaries of the coaches and Nebraska will just come in with a bigger number. All they are doing is increasing the amount we have to spend to get them. 

Edited by jessica0
  • Plus1 3
20 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Well that doesn't look good for Nebraska either

"I'm committed to making this place [UCF] a really good football program that can win and win consistently in our league. I'm not planning on looking for a job until we get to that point.""

We need to cheer on UCF the rest of the season. They win out, nothing to keep him at UCF.

Just now, 4skers89 said:

"I'm committed to making this place [UCF] a really good football program that can win and win consistently in our league. I'm not planning on looking for a job until we get to that point.""

We need to cheer on UCF the rest of the season. They win out, nothing to keep him at UCF.

After 1 season of winning?

4 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

I get a kick out of how giddy and excited UCF fans are. It's like they discovered the joys that life can have with a good football coach for the first time in their lives. 

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/football-excellence-fund-not-just-for-big-donors.54302/

I also have to laugh at their attempt to raise money and hope people will spend money each month to this fund. They only get around 30k people that go to a game and their stadium need major repairs. 

They can try and raise the salaries of the coaches and Nebraska will just come in with a bigger number. All they are doing is increasing the amount we have to spend to get them. 

You realize they were 12-1 just 4 years ago with a BCS bowl game win, right?

1 minute ago, 4skers89 said:

Undefeated is consistent :)

Indeed

• Plus1 3