***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, FTW said:

I'm going to watch Stranger Things. I'm done. I'm not a "fairweather fan" I'm just done with this game. I've seen this movie too many times.

You have to do what makes you happy in life, there is no way watching Husker football makes anyone happy right now.  You can tell it doesn't make Mike Riley happy.  You know he wants to be anywhere in the world but on the sidelines in West Lafayette, but they are paying him a couple hundred grand to stand there a game and pretend like he is doing stuff, so there he is.  

1 minute ago, Nebhawk said:

Glen Mason is as much B1G as it gets folks.  Played for Woody Hayes.  Coached at Minny.  Get over it.  He a typical B1G guy who doesn't respect us being in the B1G right now because were not representing.  Thats on us.  

Not sure if this was directed toward my comment, I agree that we just look like s#!t and are not representing. I can't stand comments like, we need to do dinner again if you're buying. It's tacky.

Just now, fire mike said:

Not sure if this was directed toward my comment, I agree that we just look like s#!t and are not representing. I can't stand comments like, we need to do dinner again if you're buying. It's tacky.

No certain direction.  Mason is needling some as well because how many times while he was at KU did we just embarrass him and that program.  So he does have a negative past with us and to some extent might enjoy this a tad bit.

Just now, huskerfan74 said:

We are officially the KANSAS OF THE BIG 10. Northwestern will destroy us next week which will be like lube for what Penn State will be doing to us at happy valley. I am hoping for a game cancellation. Can we just tell Penn State they won and call it done?

They really should just cancel the Penn State game, I legitimately worry for the safety of our kids out there.  We have already lost half of them tonight against Purdue.