***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

Riley may suck but if the players give up...on their team, teammates and themselves...why keep them around?  If you can't give 100% during the game, fake an injury and give somebody who wants to play a chance.

Its up to the staff to energize the team and get them to play hard even when things are not going well. 

Purdue coach before the game gave big pep talk, motivating the team etc. Riley says "if we could run the ball some, and maybe block better, i think that would be a good thing"      Are you f...ing kidding me ?? I feel bad for the players. they deserve much better coaching , direction , discipline, and motivation than they are getting. Moos clean house asap !

• Plus1 3
Just now, Big Red 40 said:

Purdue coach before the game gave big pep talk, motivating the team etc. Riley says "if we could run the ball some, and maybe block better, i think that would be a good thing"      Are you f...ing kidding me ?? I feel bad for the players. they deserve much better coaching , direction , discipline, and motivation than they are getting. Moos clean house asap !

I laughed when I heard that before the game.