We still got “it”

I absolutely love reading posts on this site. I’m currently serving in the military and travel all over the country for schools and missions. Everywhere I go I sport my Husker red and try to find a place to watch the games. The gripe I have is people saying that we are not relavant, we can’t get great recruits, and we can’t get a good coach here. Those that are saying this are wrong. Everywhere I go people of all ages talk to me about Husker football. From the east coast to the west coast people know who we are. I’m telling you Nebraska is still a great brand and the country wants us to do well. We can get recruits here, we can get a great coach, and we can chase Championships. We may not get the 90s back, but we will be a powerhouse again. GBR!

• Plus1 8

1 hour ago, T_GBR_FAN said:

I absolutely love reading posts on this site. I’m currently serving in the military and travel all over the country for schools and missions. Everywhere I go I sport my Husker red and try to find a place to watch the games. The gripe I have is people saying that we are not relavant, we can’t get great recruits, and we can’t get a good coach here. Those that are saying this are wrong. Everywhere I go people of all ages talk to me about Husker football. From the east coast to the west coast people know who we are. I’m telling you Nebraska is still a great brand and the country wants us to do well. We can get recruits here, we can get a great coach, and we can chase Championships. We may not get the 90s back, but we will be a powerhouse again. GBR!

Thank you for serving our country sir and I agree with you 100%. GBR!

5 hours ago, T_GBR_FAN said:

Stay safe and thanks for your service. GBR!!!

As I sit here and watch N.C. State and Iowa State play tough gritty defense against solid top-10 teams it makes me extremely irritated to think about the excuses regarding a lack of talent.  What is the 5-year avaerage recruiting rank for these two schools, maybe 40 for NC State and 60+ for ISU?  Yet here they are maximizing a group of guys and playing great team football while our guys get half-coached and then the staff conveniently blames a need to change schemes and having a lack of proper players.

i think we win today by a TD, but I think a loss today should be grounds to have Riley and crew out ASAP.

49 minutes ago, Spammytodd said:

As I sit here and watch N.C. State and Iowa State play tough gritty defense against solid top-10 teams it makes me extremely irritated to think about the excuses regarding a lack of talent.  What is the 5-year avaerage recruiting rank for these two schools, maybe 40 for NC State and 60+ for ISU?  Yet here they are maximizing a group of guys and playing great team football while our guys get half-coached and then the staff conveniently blames a need to change schemes and having a lack of proper players.

i think we win today by a TD, but I think a loss today should be grounds to have Riley and crew out ASAP.

Maybe we should try and move our starting qb to linebacker and see if that gives us a spark