CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

This kid may end up being the most important recruit Nebraska has had in over a decade if he commits. I never watch much film of these guys but I watched his and I watched Darnay Holmes. It is my firm belief that Darnay Holmes is a 5 star DB because of BRH.

I thought that was Lamar Jackson....no...I thought that was KJJ...no...I thought that was POB...no...I thought that was Blades...no....I thought that was Lindsey........

I have never said this about a player. I'm not talking about recruiting rankings. This kid is legitimately great. He will 100% change the game in the backfield.

I think he is a phenomenal player and talent. I think our team will be much better with him in the back field.

My point with my post was that I have heard that from posters (not you) about all those players I listed.

Fact is, as much as we want it to be true, it is extremely rare that a football team is lifted to the next level by one player. Does it happen? Sure, Gill, Frazier, Suh. But, it is extremely rare. We just simply need way more of these types of players....which, we all agree on.

You're correct.

We have had some lock-down corners that have changed the game for us as well. Prince was in that category. If Bookie comes to Nebraska and is as good as Prince, we will be extremely fortunate and he will be a major difference maker.

Nothing against Prince but Bookie is on another level. At least to similar points in their careers.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic