CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

https://twitter.com/Bookie_44/status/850157861539897351

^^^^ This is what people mean when they say we haven't won recently.

Notre Dame, Nebraska, OU, and Texas are "never thought of" in these kids eyes...

In all honesty I hate to agree with you but I kind of do. Outside of Notre Dame and OU it's been quite awhile sense anyone else has been a considered a yearly contender for a national championship. Notre Dame shouldn't be thought of but the media is always pumping them up. OU has made the college football playoffs as recently as 2015. We only made 1 BCS bowl and got blitzed. Texas has been deemed a train wreck the last several years, and UCLA they haven't done squat (but still beat us). I honestly think that these kids probably don't pay a lot of attention to anything other than ESPN, and they are always big on the SEC, Ohio St., Michigan, Florida St, and a few other schools here and there. I don't agree with what the kid said, but I can understand his perception.

If you think half of those teams are never thought of then you just don't know anything about college ball tbh

Pretty much

These kids know what they see on TV. And they haven't seen these guys winning championships.

Nothing trumps perception. Perception is reality.

And this is the perception. That's all I was saying.

Notre Dame, Nebraska, OU, and Texas are "never thought of" in these kids eyes...

In all honesty I hate to agree with you but I kind of do. Outside of Notre Dame and OU it's been quite awhile sense anyone else has been a considered a yearly contender for a national championship. Notre Dame shouldn't be thought of but the media is always pumping them up. OU has made the college football playoffs as recently as 2015. We only made 1 BCS bowl and got blitzed. Texas has been deemed a train wreck the last several years, and UCLA they haven't done squat (but still beat us). I honestly think that these kids probably don't pay a lot of attention to anything other than ESPN, and they are always big on the SEC, Ohio St., Michigan, Florida St, and a few other schools here and there. I don't agree with what the kid said, but I can understand his perception.

wrong. fake news.

Also wrong.

Considering in these kids lifetime, we have only been to one bowl major bowl (pre BCS era) and got stomped, haven't had a major award winner since Suh (8 years ago), and havent won a single conference championship.... we are nobody. Most of the kids we are targeting were born after 2000, their first memory of Nebraska football was probably Callahan.

Damn, I feel really old now.

Considering in these kids lifetime, we have only been to one bowl major bowl (pre BCS era) and got stomped, haven't had a major award winner since Suh (8 years ago), and havent won a single conference championship.... we are nobody. Most of the kids we are targeting were born after 2000, their first memory of Nebraska football was probably Callahan.

Damn, I feel really old now.

ok?
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic