The Democrat Utopia

36 minutes ago, ZRod said:

You're literally talking out your a$$. The quality numbers are plane and simple the number of issues reported by the customer. That's it. There's no weighting and no bias. I see the data every year as part of my job.

It's pretty obvious there's no fudging the data. Ford got hammered sometime back when they had a bunch of new vehicle launches. Jeep got their a$$ kicked with the new Grand Cherokee. Dodge and Ram end up being tops last year because they have some extremely old products that have had a decade to work out problems. Foreign companies routinely end up at the top and have been toping luxury segments too as if late.

Not sure why you're so distrustful. If there were funny businesses you'd see people dropping out left and right as well as lawsuits.

We have some interesting posters when it comes to what they think is true and what they think is made up.

I can only imagine them sitting at home in constant fear about everything they read and hear.  

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

You're literally talking out your a$$. The quality numbers are plane and simple the number of issues reported by the customer. That's it. There's no weighting and no bias. I see the data every year as part of my job.

I've already explained this to you several times. By all means, produce the survey questions and how they're combined into the ranking to prove me wrong.

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

It's pretty obvious there's no fudging the data.

No, it's actually not. That's the entire point.

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

Not sure why you're so distrustful.

Common sense and experience

4 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I've already explained this to you several times. By all means, produce the survey questions and how they're combined into the ranking to prove me wrong.

Who hurt you...

Use the doll.  Point to the spot.  

• Haha 4
  • Worth a Look 1
16 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Whatever. You can choose not to trust me, and that's fine, but the reality is you're way off base in your assumptions. You're one person out of hundreds of thousands who own a specific model, experiences will vary but the statistics are what they are.

• TBH 1

56 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

NIMBY part 963,900

These people are so full of s#!t.

You either DO want immigrants or you DO NOT want immigrants.  

Don't pretend to want them if you don't want them.

This is like the dudes that own guns and pretend to want to get rid of guns.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

NIMBY part 963,900

I actually don’t have a problem with what these border governors are doing. I mean sure, they could go about it a lot more humanely but I can’t blame them for shipping these folks to liberal strongholds. Texas and border states are under siege and duress from the influx. It will take sharing that pain with “the other side”, if you will, to make more people understand that things need to change.

Other than the ever present cats vs dogs nature of our politics, I would think this issue would be the easiest one to reach bipartisan agreement on. We need comprehensive immigration reform and it seems pretty simple to me. And it involves much more than a wall. Determine how many immigrants we want and can handle by category (desired workers, persecution, humanitarian reasons, etc), create guidelines and processes to achieve those numbers, make the legal entry process easier and quicker AND secure the borders to prevent illegal entry. I’m sorry but we cannot be the ultimate refuge for limitless numbers of sad sack stories. There has to be an amount we want, an amount we can absorb and, unfortunately for many, a “no vacancy” closed door.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
29 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I actually don’t have a problem with what these border governors are doing. I mean sure, they could go about it a lot more humanely but I can’t blame them for shipping these folks to liberal strongholds. Texas and border states are under siege and duress from the influx. It will take sharing that pain with “the other side”, if you will, to make more people understand that things need to change.

Other than the ever present cats vs dogs nature of our politics, I would think this issue would be the easiest one to reach bipartisan agreement on. We need comprehensive immigration reform and it seems pretty simple to me. And it involves much more than a wall. Determine how many immigrants we want and can handle by category (desired workers, persecution, humanitarian reasons, etc), create guidelines and processes to achieve those numbers, make the legal entry process easier and quicker AND secure the borders to prevent illegal entry. I’m sorry but we cannot be the ultimate refuge for limitless numbers of sad sack stories. There has to be an amount we want, an amount we can absorb and, unfortunately for many, a “no vacancy” closed door.

This is fair and rational...

Which means most won't ;like it!  hahaha

• TBH 3
52 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

This is a very well stated opinion/solution that unfortunately seems to have zero chance of getting traction.  

• TBH 2

This dude still tries to spread disinformation with his words hoping his dips#!t followers won’t read beyond the headlines using a story that has been corrected to say the opposite of what he actually claims.   Same s#!t he tried to pull during the Russia/Trump sham. 

• TBH 1
48 minutes ago, ZRod said:

How do those guys look the same age as they did when the album came out 20 years ago?

And their first album was what, 30 years ago???

Also, those people did not really look all that into it!  

Their first album is SOOOOO GOOD

• Plus1 1