The Democrat Utopia

9 hours ago, funhusker said:

You ever seen the “Office” episode when Holly confuses Kevin for special needs?

The speaker was probably buying @teachercd candy bars and other treats to tell him he was doing great and admin realized he was using it as an excuse to get hugs from the lady…

Hahaha!  I wish!

• Plus1 2

13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So sad to see another AMAZING DIFFERENCE MAKER being hushed up by this court system.  Do they not understand that she is LITERALLY stopping a war!  Right now, people in Gaza are cheering her on!

• Fire 3

2 hours ago, commando said:

i am sure HAMAS would have said "s#!t...bakersfield called for us to ceasefire...guess that's it guys"

"Guys, guys, some annoying girl in America said we are not the bad guys!  Looks like this will be over soon!"

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
32 minutes ago, teachercd said:

"Guys, guys, some annoying girl in America said we are not the bad guys!  Looks like this will be over soon!"

She’s a modern day martyr for the Left.  Going to jail for peace in the Middle East by spitting threats against others.  Beautiful 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

She’s a modern day martyr for the Left.  Going to jail for peace in the Middle East by spitting threats against others.  Beautiful 

The annoying part is, she should be proud to go to jail for what she did… But obviously she doesn’t really believe in the cause. She just wanted clicks and attention. If she really believed it, she would be fine with serving a sentence or even dying for her beliefs.

• TBH 1

On 4/11/2024 at 5:57 PM, teachercd said:

We had a guest DEI person for I think 4 days of development.  Well after the 3rd session the person was asked to not come back.  They used a very "wrong wrong" Hahaha

Tell us more about this guest. What did they say? What "wrong wrong" made them asked not to come back.

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Tell us more about this guest. What did they say? What "wrong wrong" made them asked not to come back.

Not here, feel free to DM/PM me if you want.  I don't want to make it bad for someone just in case more people know about it.  

• TBH 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Not here, feel free to DM/PM me if you want.  I don't want to make it bad for someone just in case more people know about it.  

You mean the anonymous person in the anonymous anecdote under your pseudonym on a message board?