The Democrat Utopia

On 3/6/2023 at 10:57 AM, BigRedBuster said:

I don't doubt that.  I'm specifically talking about the comment that tax breaks to corporations to move to a city are NEVER worth it.

I do stand corrected. 

However, those packages do need to be small and targeted. The ones packages given to companies like Tesla in Nevada or Amazon are not worth it.

36 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

We get it.  You're trying to drive the narrative that the Jan 6th committee was some kind of kangaroo court.  They provided a mountain of evidence in their hearings and submitted a report.  I don't see the problem.  

He's a person who voted for Trump twice. And, like most Republicans, he has to reconcile his voting behavior with the results: the guy he supported denounced Democracy, spent the last 2 years claiming the election was rigged, and now the Republican party he continues to support had Majorie Taylor Green act as Speaker just a few days ago. 

As a voter, his choice is to:

1. Reject that party and vote for alternatives or

2. Do everything possible to somehow rationalize his support - no matter how cartoonishly terrible the GOP becomes.

Millions of Republican voters just can't handle the idea that they vote for morons and that their party grows more authoritarian by the day. 

• TBH 5

25 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Wonder if we will see the “it’s pure fascism”. “It’s an authoritarian party” “governor is being vindictive” crew chime in here.  

It's just as stupid as wonder boy in Florida.  Although, Desantis's was just based on a company making a statement.....which is pretty pathetic.

31 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He brings up a pretty good point 

Dumb.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Women can’t catch a break during the Biden admin it seems 

It's horrible how Biden's Supreme Court selections overturned a long standing ruling that protected a woman's right to make her own health care decisions with her doctor....oh wait

• Plus1 4

What’s with all the posting during work hours:lol:

Seriously though, defending a man getting women of the year award by having to talk about abortion is kinda strange.  

On that note, the “long standing ruling” basis statement is funny when looking at other “long standing rulings that got overturned as time passed”. Should some of those 1800’s ruling still be in place today:facepalm:

Abortion is still legal in all 50 states I believe 

• Haha 2
  • TBH 2