The Democrat Utopia

32 minutes ago, funhusker said:

But still charging with everything else…

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2023/07/27/doj-will-not-pursue-campaign-finance-charge-against

Were you trying to make some kind of point?  Or were you just posting because you thought folks here might be interested in nothing?

It was posted in hopes you would take the time to reply to a post about “nothing” :lol:.   (A joke.  Covering my bases for when you try to report for trolling).

It is Interesting that your take on illegal campaign contributions is “it’s nothing”.  

For all others, on its face, it’s a pretty sweet thing for Sam when other citizens have been charged and convicted on the same count.  One less thing to worry about and have come to trial (I’m sure the folks who got the donations are quite happy this won’t have a trial with evidence being talked about in the news).   

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It was posted in hopes you would take the time to reply to a post about “nothing” :lol:.   (A joke.  Covering my bases for when you try to report for trolling).

It is Interesting that your take on illegal campaign contributions is “it’s nothing”.  

For all others, on its face, it’s a pretty sweet thing for Sam when other citizens have been charged and convicted on the same count.  One less thing to worry about and have come to trial (I’m sure the folks who got the donations are quite happy this won’t have a trial with evidence being talked about in the news).   

Oh! So trolling!  Or can I just say “no offense” before I call you a bunch of names?

reported ;)

• Plus1 2

You should actually spend a few seconds researching these things.  I never even heard of this guy.  So I did a quick Google to see what your post might be about since you didn’t leave much of a comment.

But the Bahamas wasn’t going to go through with extradition because that charge wasn’t in the agreement.  So it was dropped.  This guy seemingly did a lot worse.  By dropping one charge he’s probably going to prison instead of living in the beach.

it took me 45 seconds to find, read, and post the Forbes article…

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I just considered your decision to post it in The Democrat Utopia and the likelihood it wasn't really in jest at all. 

The far majority of his political donations fall in the Democrat utopiaverse.  If you would like to move it to the Republican Utopia or Trump legal troubles thread feel free. 

The jest was assuming people knew talking about UFO’s wasn’t actually a cover to avoid people talking about this.  

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, funhusker said:

But the Bahamas wasn’t going to go through with extradition because that charge wasn’t in the agreement

Ya no kidding.   That info is well known.  It’s also quite convenient to not have the charge listed in the extradition agreement.   One would assume, our government would know how that agreement works now wouldn’t they.  Just like the bribery charge he now won’t face.  Conveniently saves some embarrassment for politicians.  

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, funhusker said:

No problem.  I think it’s good to recognize improvement when it’s seen.

Makes complete sense.  

Back to the SBF discussion that unfortunately got derailed…….should it be one’s takeaway from your previous post that the US Government is too incompetent to understand an extradition agreement for this complete loser who committed one of the biggest frauds on US citizens, or that they made a mistake on the extradition agreement and tried to slide the charges in hoping  a highly paid defense legal team wouldn’t catch on, or that they knew what the extradition agreement was and said hey this may be a way to get around having to charge him for the embarrassing campaign finance charges that should have been know about for awhile now?  

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

The far majority of his political donations fall in the Democrat utopiaverse.  If you would like to move it to the Republican Utopia or Trump legal troubles thread feel free. 

The jest was assuming people knew talking about UFO’s wasn’t actually a cover to avoid people talking about this.  

Yet there actually are media professionals strategizing how Hunter Biden, UFOs and Barbie can help divert attention from the daily escalation of bad news for the guy you voted for twice. 

I guess Media Bias is the best thread. 

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yet there actually are media professionals strategizing how Hunter Biden, UFOs and Barbie can help divert attention from the daily escalation of bad news for the guy you voted for twice.

As there are media professionals strategizing on how to minimize the Hunter Story, gin up faux Florida education stories, faux don’t say gay stories, to help the guy you voted for win again :dunno   Exciting times we have 

• Plus1 1

Makes complete sense.  

Back to the SBF discussion that unfortunately got derailed…….should it be one’s takeaway from your previous post that the US Government is too incompetent to understand an extradition agreement for this complete loser who committed one of the biggest frauds on US citizens, or that they made a mistake on the extradition agreement and tried to slide the charges in hoping  a highly paid defense legal team wouldn’t catch on, or that they knew what the extradition agreement was and said hey this may be a way to get around having to charge him for the embarrassing campaign finance charges that should have been know about for awhile now?  

Derailed?!?!?

I thought you said it was all in jest?

Well then.  Let’s put our serious hats on!