The Democrat Utopia

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Anyone else over her rants?

This is not so nuanced that it is hard to understand.  People are people are people.  

It’s definitely nuanced, because she does say the same thing over and over yet shes pretty hot so in one way you don’t want to watch and another way you do.  The nuance is hard to get a grasp on 

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s safe to say society has more than jumped the shark on political correctness, though we knew this many many years ago.  

The irony is that dwarves have every right to be pissed that they aren't getting the very few roles written specifically for dwarves.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

I can get why someone wouldn't want a potential predator in a vulnerable space like a locker room, but is that the same as catching a glimpse of a penis while someone is dressing? Someone who is highly committed to making that a safe space for themselves?

The math tells us we have always been showering and dressing with people who might find us sexually attractive, and somehow we just dealt with it. 

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I can get why someone wouldn't want a potential predator in a vulnerable space like a locker room, but is that the same as catching a glimpse of a penis while someone is dressing? Someone who is highly committed to making that a safe space for themselves?

The math tells us we have always been showering and dressing with people who might find us sexually attractive, and somehow we just dealt with it. 

Not me not ever. I always make my girlfriend go outside when I have to use the bathroom or change.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

Not me not ever. I always make my girlfriend go outside when I have to use the bathroom or change.

Well done!

6 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The irony is that dwarves have every right to be pissed that they aren't getting the very few roles written specifically for dwarves.

So who gets those roles?