The Democrat Utopia

19 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The far majority of his political donations fall in the Democrat utopiaverse.  If you would like to move it to the Republican Utopia or Trump legal troubles thread feel free. 

The jest was assuming people knew talking about UFO’s wasn’t actually a cover to avoid people talking about this.  

This guy needs to be prosecuted for everything they can prosecute him for. 

But, you seem to be implying that this is some really bad thing against Democrats.  How so?  Were they supposed to know these were stolen funds that were donated to them?

48 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But, you seem to be implying that this is some really bad thing against Democrats.  How so?  Were they supposed to know these were stolen funds that were donated to them?

I've been perplexed by a lot of conversations I've had with conservatives lately. They start with the assumption that I'm pro-China, willing to enable pedophiles, conflicted by RFK Jr., unaware of the charges against Hunter Biden, or an apologist for Sam Bankman-Fried because he donated to Democrats. It's almost like they've constructed a strawman flexible enough to fit their every partisan need. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Is RFK jr gaining any REAL momentum?  I feel like one week you hear about him and then nothing for a few weeks.  

Is there any chance that Joe dumps Kamala and asks RFK to be his VP or is that political suicide?

It's more likely that Trump makes RFK jr his VP than Biden does. RFK jr is an absolute lunatic.

• TBH 2

Just now, RedDenver said:

It's more likely that Trump makes RFK jr his VP than Biden does. RFK jr is an absolute lunatic.

Was he nuts "before"?

I feel like the guy was never in the news or media at all until like 6 months ago.  I know that family is bats#!t insane so maybe he has been that way his entire life.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Was he nuts "before"?

I feel like the guy was never in the news or media at all until like 6 months ago.  I know that family is bats#!t insane so maybe he has been that way his entire life.

He's been nuts since at least 2015, which is when I became aware of his anti-vax BS. Not sure before that.

Just now, RedDenver said:

He's been nuts since at least 2015, which is when I became aware of his anti-vax BS. Not sure before that.

I don't know if I even knew there was a RFK Jr until around that time.

It seems like he just popped up all of a sudden and it isn't like he is a young guy.  

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Was he nuts "before"?

Yes, he was.  But, a lot of people ignored him or he wasn't in situations where he was in front of the media.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Yes, he was.  But, a lot of people ignored him or he wasn't in situations where he was in front of the media.

we used to just politely nod our heads at conspiracy theorists. now they have had 1 of their own elected president and many of them are coming out of the woodwork now

• TBH 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would have to guess that the initial donations, no one had a clue outside of SBF and possibly his dad that the company was a fraud.   The last cycle of donations for the 2022 election very well could be different, as rumors were getting out about potential fraud.   Lesser known individual politicians may not have realized what was going on till the story broke, but RNC and DNC and top level politico’s had to have known or suspected earlier.   My two cents for what it’s worth.   

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

we used to just politely nod our heads at conspiracy theorists. now they have had 1 of their own elected president and many of them are coming out of the woodwork now

And think about it, his family is basically ground zero for one of the biggest conspiracy theories ever.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
5 hours ago, teachercd said:

Was he nuts "before"?

I mean, he's RFK Jr. He's always been around and has always been able to get publicity when he wants it. Like most of the next generation Kennedy's, Junior went through a pot and heroin phase, but he spent most of his adulthood as one of the leading environmental lawyers and activists in the country. He was a good speaker and a good writer, just not on news sources you might frequent.  

He became an anti-vaxxer well before COVID, and started making the news about a decade ago as a famous anti-vaxxer who brought the Kennedy halo to a discredited cause.. He also went off the rails revisiting his father's assassination and has absolved Sirhan Sirhan of the crime citing a deeper conspiracy (although Sihran himself had confessed long ago). The Kennedy family, which actually isn't that bats#!t, has been distancing themselves from RFK for several years now. He's an embarrassment, but given a little spotlight and encouragement from his historic detractors, he's branching out into other conspiracies.  

Now that he's running for President, Republicans have latched on to RFKs anti-Vax, anti-Facui, conspiracy-happy crusades and would love to see him drain support from Biden. Didn't someone suggest both Biden and Trump could pick RFK Jr. in this very thread?  That's nuts.

Conservatives who purport to love RFK Jr. for speaking harsh truths should know he's also way into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal, and opposes the current distribution of wealth to the elites.  

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I mean, he's RFK Jr. He's always been around and has always been able to get publicity when he wants it. Like most of the next generation Kennedy's, Junior went through a pot and heroin phase, but he spent most of his adulthood as one of the leading environmental lawyers and activists in the country. He was a good speaker and a good writer, just not on news sources you might frequent.  

He became an anti-vaxxer well before COVID, and started making the news about a decade ago as a famous anti-vaxxer who brought the Kennedy halo to a discredited cause.. He also went off the rails revisiting his father's assassination and has absolved Sirhan Sirhan of the crime citing a deeper conspiracy (although Sihran himself had confessed long ago). The Kennedy family, which actually isn't that bats#!t, has been distancing themselves from RFK for several years now. He's an embarrassment, but given a little spotlight and encouragement from his historic detractors, he's branching out into other conspiracies.  

Now that he's running for President, Republicans have latched on to RFKs anti-Vax, anti-Facui, conspiracy-happy crusades and would love to see him drain support from Biden. Didn't someone suggest both Biden and Trump could pick RFK Jr. in this very thread?  That's nuts.

Conservatives who purport to love RFK Jr. for speaking harsh truths should know he's also way into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal, and opposes the current distribution of wealth to the elites.  

Is he a Harvard guy?