The Democrat Utopia

13 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yes, he was...checked on that myself.

Dude was also married 3 times.  Which lets you know he is f#&%ing crazy.  After making that mistake once, he did it two more times?

#NutJob

Somehow he was able to convince the hot wife from Curb Your Enthusiasm to marry him

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Is he a Harvard guy?

23 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yes, he was...checked on that myself.

Dude was also married 3 times.  Which lets you know he is f#&%ing crazy.  After making that mistake once, he did it two more times?

#NutJob

Interesting back and forth. Glad you were able to clear that up for yourself :lol:

• Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

Interesting back and forth. Glad you were able to clear that up for yourself :lol:

Ha!  I figured I had to respond to the smartest guy on the site!  

I just figured I would look it up myself and RFK jr has had a fun a$$ life.  lame drugs, hardcore drugs, surrogate family, arrested, couldn't pass the bar exam...

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Ha!  I figured I had to respond to the smartest guy on the site!  

I just figured I would look it up myself and RFK jr has had a fun a$$ life.  lame drugs, hardcore drugs, surrogate family, arrested, couldn't pass the bar exam...

Just bustin your chops.:lol:

RFKjr is a complete whackadoodle.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

What do you mean by this?   CEO salaries, professional sports contracts, RSO’s?  

Probably some variation on the richest 1% owning half the world's wealth, the fact that the gap is growing, and the influence that enables the super-rich to privatize profit and socialize loss. But I'm not certain. You'd have to ask him. 

16 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I remember thinking that about Ted Kennedy right before he died. All the s#!t he'd seen since childhood. All the stories he couldn't tell. 

I mean, out of all of them, he would probably have the most stories mostly just because of how long he lived.  But, those Kennedy boys basically ran wild most of their lives.  

• Plus1 1