The Democrat Utopia

1 minute ago, SECHusker said:

I'll take puff over an egotistical maniac a$$h@!e who loves to tweet which shows he likes and who isn't as loyal to you as you are to him.

I prefer hard hitting truthful journalism no matter who the President is, but glad we know you have different press standards depending on whether you like the President or not.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I prefer hard hitting truthful journalism no matter who the President is, but glad we know you have different press standards depending on whether you like the President or not.  

You need to mean your words, because you're likely in the clan that Russia, Ukraine, the Virus, tax evasion,  family corruption, etc.  Was all fake news, because it was about your boy.

Don't try and claim moral, ethical, or intellectual superiority when you support a bigot.

• Plus1 5
8 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

You need to mean your words, because you're likely in the clan that Russia, Ukraine, the Virus, tax evasion,  family corruption, etc.  Was all fake news, because it was about your boy.

Don't try and claim moral, ethical, or intellectual superiority when you support a bigot.

I don’t claim any of those.  Never have.  I voice my opinions and post tweets and articles like everyone else.  Take it how you wish. 

The Russia/Trump campaign collusion was a bunch of fake news as evidence by the Mueller investigation.  And that no one has been convicted to anything close to what the genesis of the investigation was supposed to be about. 

we have discussed Ukraine and Trump was voted Not guilty by the Senate.  Impeachment was a joke IMO and other Democrat legal scholar opinions agree.  

Trump never said the Virus was a hoax nor did I

When Trump is convicted of Tax Evasion just let me know. 

When his family goes to jail or convicted of corruption (vague term) just let me know.  

Trump is too old to be my boy.  Otherwise the youngest I would be is in my mid to late 90’s.  I’m not 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t claim any of those.  Never have.  I voice my opinions and post tweets and articles like everyone else.  Take it how you wish. 

The Russia/Trump campaign collusion was a bunch of fake news as evidence by the Mueller investigation.  And that no one has been convicted to anything close to what the genesis of the investigation was supposed to be about. 

we have discussed Ukraine and Trump was voted Not guilty by the Senate.  Impeachment was a joke IMO and other Democrat legal scholar opinions agree.  

Trump never said the Virus was a hoax nor did I

When Trump is convicted of Tax Evasion just let me know. 

When his family goes to jail or convicted of corruption (vague term) just let me know.  

Trump is too old to be my boy.  Otherwise the youngest I would be is in my mid to late 90’s.  I’m not 

You are truly lost. Hope you find your way back.

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

BS....that's what we have had the last 4 years and Republicans are too much of a bunch of snowflakes to accept it.

Anything that the dear leader doesn't like (even though it's completely true) is instantly labeled fake news and MAGA heads eat it up.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What???

6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

@funhuskeri agree that the way you phrased an answer would have been the better way to go and a fine way to handle the press.  

However, a normal press would not have asked that question during a medal ceremony.  

and it’s not just this case for me either.  It was infuriating when Trump would have other Heads of State in for other matters and most of the questions he would get would be on Russia or Mueller.  Maybe he is just fed up with it too at this point.  

• Plus1 2

47 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

Her comments should be condemned and are reprehensible.

Now say the same about your fellow trumpers that called for her lynching days prior.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/12/08/michigan-johnson-lynching-giuliani-fraud/%3foutputType=amp

Anyone who calls for lynching someone should be condemned including whoever is in your link.  

just to be clear.  I’m not a “trumper”.  Just a Republican who supports Trump’s agenda 

• Plus1 1