The Democrat Utopia

27 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

You can make the argument that the Fed shouldn't be doing certain things like mitigated climate risk to the financial system or making efforts to reduce racial economic inequality.

But we the people get to decide what the Fed (or any government agency) is supposed to be f#&%ING doing. We don't have to continue to do things simply because that's how they were done in the past. And saying we shouldn't consider changing things simply because that would be change is a hollow and circular argument.

Great….fine…….

I don’t want the fed doing anything other than helping manage the economy through the financial system and I don’t want their decisions based in anyway on race or the environment. 

And, anyone who does doesn’t have a friggen clue. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Great….fine…….

I don’t want the fed doing anything other than helping manage the economy through the financial system and I don’t want their decisions based in anyway on race or the environment. 

And, anyone who does doesn’t have a friggen clue. 

What if climate change is one of the largest risks to the financial system?

3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

What if climate change is one of the largest risks to the financial system?

Then that gets managed elsewhere. Not at the Feds.

Look, as an example, if interest rates need to be raised and lowered, that needs to be done without social issues like this in mind. 

You can’t have the fed chair sitting there saying, “we feel interest rates need increased…..but we aren’t due to how it affects minorities.  That honestly would be irresponsible.  It sounds cold. But it’s true. 

51 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Jesus @Archy1221, this is a new low. Which is impressive for you.

This group is known for editing videos. It should not be taken seriously, nor should the individuals who continue to spread the idiotic videos they make. 

So he isn’t saying the things our ears are hearing?  The last two videos from them that I posted were confirmed and turned out to be completely true:dunno

Wonder why you take such great offense to this particular one :B)hmmmm

• Fire 1
50 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So he isn’t saying the things our ears are hearing?  The last two videos from them that I posted were confirmed and turned out to be completely true:dunno

Wonder why you take such great offense to this particular one :B)hmmmm

I didn't even click on it. 

I don't dabble in right wing news outlets faced with numerous lawsuits and a history of editing videos.

Additionally, the right wing anti-intellectual argument that education brainwashes kids into being left leaning is absolutely hilarious. 

Newsflash: the reason highly educated people voted for Biden is because they live in reality. The reason right-wingers are putting a deworming drugs up their asses and are dying of a disease we have vaccines for is because they see dumb misinformation videos from outlets like this. 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
47 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I didn't even click on it. 

Ohhhhhh…glad you made a claim on something you didn’t even see.  That’s pretty anti-intellectual.  Even for you.  

Maybe you are so upset because someone with those views was exposed on video for idiot they are:dunno

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ohhhhhh…glad you made a claim on something you didn’t even see.  That’s pretty anti-intellectual.  Even for you.  

Maybe you are so upset because someone with those views was exposed on video for idiot they are:dunno

I don't have to watch a video of a flat earther to know what they're saying is stupid. The best thing to do with people like that is to not give them the time of day. 

But hey, glad to know that Project Veritas works on you. My personal favorite moment of theirs is when they tried to discredit the WaPo's reporting on the misconduct of Roy Moore. They tried to entrap a journalist into reporting a fake sexual misconduct allegation. The Post ended up with a Pulitzer from that reporting and we ended up exposing Project Veritas, it's quite funny. 

But hey, you falling for (and spreading) Project Veritas reveals a lot about who you are. It confirms your views are not only out of touch with reality but also they shouldn't be taken seriously. 

Alas, because the country gives more voting power to the Archy1221's of the world, the people he supports - currently enthralled with getting their own citizens killed by a virus - are going to hold onto and consolidate power for decades. Congrats!

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I don't have to watch a video of a flat earther to know what they're saying is stupid. The best thing to do with people like that is to not give them the time of day. 

But hey, glad to know that Project Veritas works on you. My personal favorite moment of theirs is when they tried to discredit the WaPo's reporting on the misconduct of Roy Moore. They tried to entrap a journalist into reporting a fake sexual misconduct allegation. The Post ended up with a Pulitzer from that reporting and we ended up exposing Project Veritas, it's quite funny. 

But hey, you falling for (and spreading) Project Veritas reveals a lot about who you are. It confirms your views are not only out of touch with reality but also they shouldn't be taken seriously. 

Alas, because the country gives more voting power to the Archy1221's of the world, the people he supports - currently enthralled with getting their own citizens killed by a virus - are going to hold onto and consolidate power for decades. Congrats!

Thanks!!!   

let me know when you find proof the video was fake.  I’ll be here 

• Fire 1

40 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Wait, I thought you just said you didn’t give them the time of day.   Huhhh.  

It’s not my job today to defend PV, but Since you made the claim earlier in a post.  Would you mind sharing with the group which lawsuits on showing fake videos they have lost in the past few years.  I believe they have 5-10 exposure vids in that timeframe.  

• Plus1 1