The Democrat Utopia

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

Meanwhile a local “church” full of anti mask, anti-CRT, pro Trump congregants holding seminars to get people elected to local govt insists on working its way into our building by buying breakfast, leaving snacks, etc.  And out administration thinks it’s great!

Maybe I should make a video…

Maybe you should.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Oh yeah, the organization busted for numerous fake videos (including the WaPo as I cited above) has been totally vindicated. 

I haven't watched the video because it's obvious what they're doing: capture dubious video and sell it as if it's a massive systemic problem in the education system. Insane right-wingers are convinced education is part of a liberal indoctrination. 

Sowing distrust of education isn't just stupid, it's DANGEROUS. The pandemic has demonstrated this. The human cost to what the Republican party is doing is absolutely disgusting. 

Agree that they have a shady reputation. But, in this case, they seem to be accurate. You seem to "yabbut" a lot, when your view is different than the topic proven accurate.

• Fire 1
56 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You earned a cookie.  Good job.

I would suggest you not trust anyone's opinion if you don't understand the word "doubt".  

It's also interesting how giddy you are when you finally are right about something.  

Someone sure is testy about being wrong again.  

• Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Someone sure is testy about being wrong again.  

Someone sure is giddy about finally being right.

Something about a blind dog finding a bone...or something.

And...FYI...for future reference.  The word "doubt" means I don't know for sure.  Meaning, I didn't know.  It was a hunch based on that site's history.  Great.....they didn't make something up for once.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Agree that they have a shady reputation. But, in this case, they seem to be accurate. You seem to "yabbut" a lot, when your view is different than the topic proven accurate.

Do you think the purpose of the video was to do anything other than to get a bunch of right-wingers to say anything other than "see! The education system is brainwashing kids to be liberal commies!".

Because if not, what's the point? To reveal that a single teacher was bad at his job? 

Lastly, that source is dubious. If Archy1221 or any other conservative on this board wants to be taken more seriously, they need to stop posting sources from the right-wing fringe. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Lastly, that source is dubious. If Archy1221 or any other conservative on this board wants to be taken more seriously, they need to stop posting sources from the right-wing fringe. 

You mean the source that  broke the correct story?oh, ok:ahhhhhhhh

Can only speak for myself, but whether you take me seriously or not matters none.  Hate to break that to you:( 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Can only speak for myself, but whether you take me seriously or not matters none.  Hate to break that to you:( 

Well, my issue isn't this particular story. It's the organization as a whole and their motivations for capturing it.

Do you think they were concerned about a single teacher doing his job correctly or do you think they want to use one example and have crazy right-wingers extrapolate it out to the entire education system?

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

A consistent liar doesn't become credible for telling the truth once. 

By this logic, any time a liberal tells the truth, conservatives should be taking everything else they say as gospel. 

You forget the other videos posted on this site that were proven true, but go on….

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

54 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yeah. About that being taken seriously part. 

This isn't much of a story. So you can't really "break" the story. 

You know what a story looks like? The entire state of Texas doing everything wrong just to show America it won't be pushed around. 

But you caught a cartoonish leftist going way over the top and getting the consequences everyone would have expected. Great story.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yeah. About that being taken seriously part. 

This isn't much of a story. So you can't really "break" the story. 

You know what a story looks like? The entire state of Texas doing everything wrong just to show America it won't be pushed around. 

But you caught a cartoonish leftist going way over the top and getting the consequences everyone would have expected. Great story.

I didn’t catch anyone doing anything nor can I take credit for it as I didn’t break it.  Just passed it to everyone here.

About being taken seriously and that Texas story.  The state of Texas is doing every single thing wrong?  Or would that be the old hyperbole machine you have, working again.   Or just not being serious?  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Guy, I get that it makes you feel good to write that down and hit submit reply, but it’s simply not true.  Unless you would like to show your work. 

Please don't make me spend this beautiful morning revisiting your posting history.

I know you don't always follow our conservative stereotype and have stated clear, reasonable positions on vaccinations,  insurrectionists and other flashpoint issues. And I appreciate that. Really. But in your weaker moments -- and posts -- that falls apart into generic libtard baiting, horribly sourced claims and undermining some of the positions you claim to have taken. It's a technique/pathology practiced by the guy you voted for, and it's hard for me to get past it. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

I didn’t catch anyone doing anything nor can I take credit for it as I didn’t break it.  Just passed it to everyone here.

About being taken seriously and that Texas story.  The state of Texas is doing every single thing wrong?  Or would that be the old hyperbole machine you have, working again.   Or just not being serious?  

It's Texas. How dare you accuse it of hyperbole!