The Democrat Utopia

9 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Did we learn nothing from the whole Making Chimichangas era?

What about them? I remember them and their situation, but not the specifics.

I don't take issue with transgender folks, until they start expecting us to willfully ignore biological truths. And it has the potential to ruin women's sports at all levels. It's possible to sympathize with their issues, AND push back where needed.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I don't take issue with transgender folks, until they start expecting us to willfully ignore biological truths. And it has the potential to ruin women's sports at all levels. It's possible to sympathize with their issues, AND push back where needed.

It's also possible to refer to people by their preferred pronouns. It's easy. You have to try to do it wrong.

17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's also possible to refer to people by their preferred pronouns. It's easy. You have to try to do it wrong.

Sure. And I have, though I haven't encountered the situation a ton. There has to be some understanding on their end as well. They're the one's pushing back on millions of years of undeniable truths. What they want, doesn't change what is.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
23 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

My question for those people is this:  if a man can just decide he is a women one day and then compete is women’s sports..then why can’t a Caucasian one day decide they are African American or American Indian and then they can apply for more school scholarships, or free lifetime hunting/fishing licenses.  Or why can’t someone who is 50 identify as a senior citizen and get the discounts.   Can anyone tell me why one is acceptable and the others wouldn’t be. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

Sure. And I have, though I haven't encountered the situation a ton. There has to be some understanding on their end as well. They're the one's pushing back on millions of years of undeniable truths. What they want, doesn't change what is.

To your point, Just because someone wants to be called she/her, doesn’t actually make them a female. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1