I'll Be At College Gameday Tomorrow- Sign Ideas?

"Kirk Herstreit is obviously the son of Craig James."

or

Something that says Tennessee Tinder on top with pictures of Schiano(or some other coach) with arrow pointing left over him, And other side with picture of Bo with arrow pointing right over him.

Edited by C N Red

I'll tell you what not to do: don't blow up Herbstreit's head by 1000%, decorate it like a baby with a large pacifier, and hoist a friend on your shoulders to hold it up next to Herbstreit as he does a Sportscenter segment. That'll get your sign taken away pretty quickly. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Cdog923 said:

I'll tell you what not to do: don't blow up Herbstreit's head by 1000%, decorate it like a baby with a large pacifier, and hoist a friend on your shoulders to hold it up next to Herbstreit as he does a Sportscenter segment. That'll get your sign taken away pretty quickly. 

Or just make 10 of those signs and pass them out. It will take them too long to take them all away.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

I bet they don't come from a P5 and harass the fans of the mid major team playing with insults about stealing their coach. That would be pretty chickens#!t if they did.

Who is harassing whom? Is it the UCF fans threatening anyone wearing Husker gear that comes to the game on Saturday? 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Who is harassing whom? Is it the UCF fans threatening anyone wearing Husker gear that comes to the game on Saturday? 

So you plan to go start a confrontation with UCF fans? Another thing, weren't you one of the guys who was strongly opposed to hiring Frost?

If you're gonna go there and represent Nebraska, don't look like a horses ass........not hard to figure out.

• Plus1 1