Official Depth Chart

2 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

A few shockers:

-Aaron Williams not starting

-Mcquitty not on the depth chart

-Tyjon not starting at WR

The WRs will be rotating so much through the games that it really doesn't matter who plays on first snap.  They will likely split the snaps about evenly as a game goes by.  Same with RBs and hopefully on the O line and across the defense.  Keep em fresh and going hard.  We're not good enough to take any plays lightly.

3 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

A few shockers:

-Aaron Williams not starting

-Mcquitty not on the depth chart

-Tyjon not starting at WR

I thought Aaron Williams was coming off of injury, but additionally I’ve hardly heard about him at all this fall.

Also, Washington is listed as the 3rd RB. Held did talk this week about him having a lot left to learn.

6 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I thought Aaron Williams was coming off of injury, but additionally I’ve hardly heard about him at all this fall.

Also, Washington is listed as the 3rd RB. Held did talk this week about him having a lot left to learn.

Washington is 2nd in the way I look at it.

It’s hard for me to explain though. 

Tyjon first punt returner.  That is a critical position that shows he is most trusted to field the ball and obviously is a dangerous runner.  He and JD gonna be needed to get us field position which is one of the biggest keys to having a change vs the 'big' opponents certainly.   All alone out there with all eyes on you.  

The idea of JD and Lindsay rotating off and on the field in one of our hockey lineups is really exciting.

Probably won't happen this cleanly, but having Morgan, JD, and Bell one rotation, and Lindsay, Woodyard, and Washington the next would be a lot of fun to watch against any team. I just hope AM has quick eye lashes.