Do we still miss the Big 12?

Dansker

Just now, FTW said:

Would someone post over 1,000 times to do that? That would be a complete waste of time, wouldn't it? But, who cares.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I wasn’t talking about your entire existence on this board. I was talking about the part in this topic where you don’t understand what the word “central” means.

• Plus1 1

grew up with the big 8 and its still a big NO from me.  The big 10 is a much better conference to be a part of.  Seriously, I don't even miss the big 8 at this point, I miss the success Nebraska was having back then for sure, but don't care one bit about the old "rivalries."  Nebraska just needs to start winning games that matter again.

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

WTF FTW,

We’re talking about the Big 12.

Using your reasoning, NYC should be the headquarters of the Big 12 because there’s a park in NYC called Central Park.

This reminds me of a time when someone tried to correct my math on HB. And then tried to correct the correction before anyone noticed.

:lol:

If the Texas teams would have left the championships in Kansas City and had refs that weren’t  bobbing the Texas teams knob all the time, I think I would have enjoyed the conference. They cheated and didn’t care. 

With the B10, they are established and not going anywhere. I wouldn’t trust Texas in the next conference re-alignment. At some point it’s coming. I would be scared if I was Kansas, KSU, or ISU. Texas will look after itself and make sure OU is sucking the teet the whole time.