CB Brandon Turnage [Alabama Commit]

Player: Brandon Turnage

Hometown: Oxford, Mississippi

School: Lafayette

Position: Cornerback

Height: 6-1

Weight: 175

40 Time

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Arkansas State, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Louisville, LSU, Marshall, Memphis, Michigan, Mississippi, Mississpippi State, Nebraska, Oregon, South Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee,  Texas A&M, UAB

Visits

Twitter

247 Composite: #110 Overall; #12 CB; .9491; :star :star :star :star 

Rivals: #230 Overall; #24 CB; :star :star :star :star 
247: #98 Overall; #13 CB; :star :star :star :star 
ESPN: #66 Overall; #6 CB; :star :star :star :star 

Hudl

1 minute ago, Warrior10 said:

Says there is nothing that will make him flip to another school. 

good to see he's coming on the OV then lol

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

good to see he's coming on the OV then lol

It was an extremely confusing article as far as his words vs his actions. One thought someone had was maybe he's building plan B's in case Bama doesn't end up with room. 

11 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Neb and UGA are the two visits he planning on. 

My guess is he is 1000% committed to Alabama. He just wants to enjoy the process. He is only 18 once.

Wait. That sounds like something I have heard before. Little help guys?

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

My guess is he is 1000% committed to Alabama. He just wants to enjoy the process. He is only 18 once.

Wait. That sounds like something I have heard before. Little help guys?

Did he commit in honor of a dead relative and an Alabama magazine give him a platform to write his own column?  Because if the answer is yes, he's gonna flip

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, skers83 said:

I bet Ole Mi$$ ha$ $omething he would flip for. Or anyone else in the $EC. 

It is naive to think that the SEC is the only conference participating in $100 handshakes. 

11 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

It is naive to think that the SEC is the only conference participating in $100 handshakes. 

It is naive to that the SEC is only providing $100 in those handshakes. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

It is naive to that the SEC is only providing $100 in those handshakes. 

Image result for boss hog

...approves of this message.

1 minute ago, Warrior10 said:

Think*

Gotta hate when you have a clever remark and blow it, ha.

ain't it the worst?

Bama has a great chance of flipping 5* Akeem Dent (FSU commit) and it might explain why Turnage is taking trips.  He would be odd man out. 

4 hours ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Totally agree. I'm sure it happens all over. Just saw he was from Mississippi so took a swipe at them and the sec.

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Bama has a great chance of flipping 5* Akeem Dent (FSU commit) and it might explain why Turnage is taking trips.  He would be odd man out. 

I know its bama and all but do we REALLY think a top 150 player, mid 4* cb would get processed? I highly doubt it

9 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

I know its bama and all but do we REALLY think a top 150 player, mid 4* cb would get processed? I highly doubt it

I don't think it is so much as processed as it is his calls/texts don't returned as fast as they once did...and he starts to have doubts.

12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I don't think it is so much as processed as it is his calls/texts don't returned as fast as they once did...and he starts to have doubts.

You know what they say about a scorned partner! We can hope his trip to Lincoln is eye opening.

1 minute ago, TonyStalloni said:

You know what they say about a scorned partner! We can hope his trip to Lincoln is eye opening.

It will be...I think he takes the visit and starts to "think" then he either calls Bama and or doesn't hear from Bama and he knows...

Football recruiting sucks...Basketball recruiter (even though is clearly filled with awesome cheating) is so much better.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

It will be...I think he takes the visit and starts to "think" then he either calls Bama and or doesn't hear from Bama and he knows...

Football recruiting sucks...Basketball recruiter (even though is clearly filled with awesome cheating) is so much better.

Nebrasketball recruiting is awesome cause you don’t have to worry about any bigs just guards and small forwards

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, FearAmeer said:

I was going to make a joke earlier that this kid should feel bad for accepting an offer from Alabama while not being a 5 star top 100 recruit and should look at Nebraska.  It didn't seem funny enough to post but if he loses his offer to a 5 star it would have been funny in a scary kind of way.

On 10/29/2018 at 9:01 PM, 4skers89 said:

I was going to make a joke earlier that this kid should feel bad for accepting an offer from Alabama while not being a 5 star top 100 recruit and should look at Nebraska.  It didn't seem funny enough to post but if he loses his offer to a 5 star it would have been funny in a scary kind of way.

Alabama has gray shirted players ranked as high or higher than anyone Nebraska has ever received a commitment from.  This shouldn’t surprise anyone that they do this, if true.

It should also dispel the notion that “stars don’t matter”