LB Brandon Herron

• 1 month later...

:steam It says on rivals that he is no longer considering the Huskers. He said that is dad is not to fond of this place. If he doesn't go to Michigan then he said that he will probable end up playing at Okla State. He also said that if god wanted him to play at Nebraska then he would have already made the visit. He has a visit to Michigan (Dec. 3). That Blows!

Tell him we have free will and God isn't his travel agent.

:steam It says on rivals that he is no longer considering the Huskers. He said that is dad is not to fond of this place. If he doesn't go to Michigan then he said that he will probable end up playing at Okla State. He also said that if god wanted him to play at Nebraska then he would have already made the visit. He has a visit to Michigan (Dec. 3). That Blows!

He just made the list!!! Nice comments :asshat "My daddy doesn't like Lincoln so I'm going to go where he wants me to...........whaaaaaaaa!!!!" Nut up and tell your DADDY where the real school is located!!!! That's okay you can watch us from the television when we are playing in Jan. bowls for the next couple of years!!!!

How the heck can't you like lincoln nebraska...what is it with all of these parents getting in kids heads and telling them where to go...i know for damned sure that my parents 1 NEVER told me where to go to college and made me make that decision on my own, even when i asked their input they wanted me to make MY decision then i wouldn't down the line not like a place and blame them 2 supported everything that i have ever wanted to do...all i ever had asked was are you sure this is what you want to do....

What the hell is it with parents...JIMINEY CHRISTMAS GO WHERE YOU WANT

How the heck can't you like lincoln nebraska...what is it with all of these parents getting in kids heads and telling them where to go...i know for damned sure that my parents 1 NEVER told me where to go to college and made me make that decision on my own, even when i asked their input they wanted me to make MY decision then i wouldn't down the line not like a place and blame them 2 supported everything that i have ever wanted to do...all i ever had asked was are you sure this is what you want to do....

What the hell is it with parents...JIMINEY CHRISTMAS GO WHERE YOU WANT

*Cue Simpsons comic book guy*

longest....sentence....ever.

I'm just teasin, but i do agree with the points you made. I dont understand how parents can tell their kids where to go.