Colorado Week Pressers

Mavric

10 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

I've seen every '95 game available no less than 6 times each (CU, KSU, KU, OKSU, Florida) and know what good looks like.  It does not take 11 every play (against a Sun Belt team, Walters?)

Then you hopefully understand that the starting offensive linemen on this team and worlds apart from the offensive line on the '95 team. 

Beating the dead horse of that 'it take 11 every play' tangent from the other day is one thing, but having a dominant offense tends to start with having a dominant offensive line. The scheme Frost runs can cover up some deficiencies there in some respects, though.

4 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Nebraksa is 7-5 vs Colorado since 2000 

Our turn to win. I think we put them away early or late 3rd quarter and things will die down. I said 45-17 NU but I think that may be a stretch. A shootout favors us but if it's low scoring we better hope our defense is better than last week. I can see us winning 34-21.

7 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

I have heard from a guy I work with, you're gonna see a Sea of Red in Colorado for the game.  Approx 80% of the Stadium will be wearing red.

Won't know for sure till tomorrow. I've heard the same too from people going to the game. I thought 25k in red was a stretch. 30-35k would be sweet.