*** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

The Pac 12 at least calls holds.  The last 2 weeks with us and Mich St missing blatant calls directly in front of them, it's bad.  We had 2 TD's against us last week with blatant holds out in the open no call, Mich St kicks the FG in front of the ref and the guy jumps over players and knocks the guy down, no call what so ever.  They have literally lost games for their own conferences 2 weeks in a row.

The scandal for Pac 12 refs centers around the conference's lawyer telling the replay booth what to call.  He had a blantantly bad call in favor of USC because 'SC is seen as the flagship school.

1 minute ago, southernoregonhusker said:

The scandal for Pac 12 refs centers around the conference's lawyer telling the replay booth what to call.  He had a blantantly bad call in favor of USC because 'SC is seen as the flagship school.

HAHA didnt work for them today, they lost to us mormons.

edit <---jack mormon drinking his 5th beer right now and has cursed a bunch this game.

10 minutes ago, Terrabus said:

You know, looking at this thread, you would think Nebraska is losing even though they're up by 25 in the first half.  

We're winning, folks.  We're actually winning.  It's ugly and silly, but we're winning.  

The only complaints are short yardage situations and kicking. Better get that fixed because they’ll only get tougher.

• Plus1 1
Just now, southernoregonhusker said:

Are we just gonna blow past the whole Oregon/Oklahoma 2006 debacle that was a blatantly f****d up call that even the broadcasters saw?

Pac-12 officiating has been corrupt for decades. I'll take incompetent over corrupt, as the former suggests there's room for improvement. 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

Are we just gonna blow past the whole Oregon/Oklahoma 2006 debacle that was a blatantly f****d up call that even the broadcasters saw?

Pac-12 officiating has been corrupt for decades. I'll take incompetent over corrupt, as the former suggests there's room for improvement. 

I have to admit I never saw that.  I worked that night and never saw the replay.

5 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

HAHA didnt work for them today, they lost to us mormons.

edit <---jack mormon drinking his 5th beer right now and has cursed a bunch this game.

2 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

God expects you to do this and will forgive you

signed, 

the catholic 

Awww, look, someone's magical sky wizard is allowing another person's magical sky wizard's arbitrary rules to be ignored for this game.

This is what teamwork is all about. 

1 minute ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Here's my middle finger for you Mr. Catholic, my apologies, peace be with you;)

Oh hell, spoke too soon. Looks like another magical sky wizard war is going to break out. :blink:

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to *** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***