EKMN was right again.

• Yea they won, dont know about your prediction i didnt see it.  But kinda to little to late for  most of us.  Even if they beat iowa which would make all of us iowans for nebraska just thrilled.  Its still just playing for extra practices and a game in a s#!t bowl.  Yes it would be an improvement over last year but yea we expect more than that here at the university.  Your team is doing good and unless they completely choke should be playing for the big in a few weeks.  Celebrate that but not in here, were not really celebrating.
  • Plus1 1

Gee, what a bunch of grouches.  I’ve been secretly cheering for the huskers ever since our teams played.  A few weeks ago I predicted three more wins for you and I’ve surprised myself by being sorry each time your boys lost.  I also urged you guys not to get down on Frost, because I really think he’s going to do great in the long term.

This board has been really friendly and welcoming.  Don’t hate me now just because my downtrodden team has finally won a few games!

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, everybody knows my name said:

Gee, what a bunch of grouches.  I’ve been secretly cheering for the huskers ever since our teams played.  A few weeks ago I predicted three more wins for you and I’ve surprised myself by being sorry each time your boys lost.  I also urged you guys not to get down on Frost, because I really think he’s going to do great in the long term.

This board has been really friendly and welcoming.  Don’t hate me now just because my downtrodden team has finally won a few games!

I for one appreciate that you and the other Minnesota guy were pretty chill after our game. Stick around, it's nice to get another perspective and input. 

But with that being said, we're still a little too proud of a fanbase to take a "congrats on 5 wins, it'll get better" as anything other than condescending. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it that way, but that's how some will take it - not that it matters. 

What's your Iowa prediction? 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I for one appreciate that you and the other Minnesota guy were pretty chill after our game. Stick around, it's nice to get another perspective and input. 

But with that being said, we're still a little too proud of a fanbase to take a "congrats on 5 wins, it'll get better" as anything other than condescending. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it that way, but that's how some will take it - not that it matters. 

What's your Iowa prediction? 

Yeah, but that fifth win makes 2019 an improvement over last year, And as Minnesota fans know, in a bad season you take good news wherever you can find it.

As for Iowa, beat those jerks into the dust.  If you can.  But it’s going to be tough.  Epenesa is a monster.

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Stone Cold said:
  • Yea they won, dont know about your prediction i didnt see it.  But kinda to little to late for  most of us.  Even if they beat iowa which would make all of us iowans for nebraska just thrilled.  Its still just playing for extra practices and a game in a s#!t bowl.  Yes it would be an improvement over last year but yea we expect more than that here at the university.  Your team is doing good and unless they completely choke should be playing for the big in a few weeks.  Celebrate that but not in here, were not really celebrating.

What makes you think that someone who breaks their TV over teenagers playing hand egg is qualified to speak for “most of us?”  Please don’t even try.  You are you and very special.

• Plus1 1