Thread got banned when i said this after Maryland but...

BigPeterJ

And in general the mods do a good job of letting people speak their mind (why shouldnt they? Thought we had free speech in this country) but i need to hammer this home.

FROST'S CHOICE TO SIT OUR BEST QB COST US THIS GAME, AND DONT PRETEND THIS GAME DIDNT MATTER!

ill quote myself so you know ixm not saying this after the fact.  It was clear as could be PRIOR to the game, even clearer during.

Well i cant quote from another thread but check my post history.  I will quote by hand 

**Before you think im tooting my own horn, im upset, this is currently hurting my liver, i love our Huskers...i wish i was wrong in the outcome of this game**

Last week i said we win if we start McCaffrey, we lose if we start Adrian.  My thread was "Sorry but Adrian has proven himself"  got banned cause i disagreed with the mighty "Godhead" that is Adrian and Frost ...apparently the Holy Duoinity. These quotes from midgame:

"Im beyond pissed. I hope it works but we should have kept Luke in imo"

"Im rooting for my Skers trust me..i just feel like we are a much better team with Luke.  Luke can hand off to Mills.  The defense also worries to s#!t about him running, opening the passing game, which he is at least as good at as AM.  Plus Luke is faster, a fierce competitor, and a baller!  I am upset with Frost cause its clear as day we are a better team with Luke."

"I hope we win, but if we lose its cause frost didnt play Luke.  Ill wait for the haters to attack me but our eyes tell us all the truth

Defenses dont even respect Martinez, they are scared as s#!t when Luke is back there.  Opens up our whole offense."

"

I know we got a game going on here, but i cant contain this.  Id be an excited Husker fan if i knew our coach would do whats best for the team.  I could see the opening, we had all the momentum in the world, put Luke back out there , there is no way we go 3 and out in back to back possessions.  Instead?? Frost puts his golden boy back out there and we go 3 and out TWICE in a row, WITH ALL THE MOMENTUM!!! Seriously, if this wasnt Frost id be calling for his firing mid game"

Look BAN my a$$ but Adrian sucks ok.  And thats on Frost for letting the entire state down , and the players who played their asses off all game.  The players know, the fans know, hell the announcers knew that McCaffrey gave us our best chance to win.  He scores a touchdown the one time he is our QB, and then we put Adrian back in, and go 3 and out 5 times in a row to finish the game...NOT ONE FIRST DOWN THE REST OF THE GAME!  

Am i a genious?? Humbly i say probably not...although in comparison i sure look like one.  The fact is EVERYONE knows Luke is better, Hell Iowa was scared when Luke was in, they salivated when AM was in the rest of the night.  Its not that i am a genious, so please stop patting me on the back....its more of the fact that Frost is killing us by being loyal to ONE player at the expense of the rest of the team, the fans, and the state if Nebraska.  I wish i could tell this to Frost face to face but i cant so here i am on a message board. 

Thank you for listening. If frost starts AM next year i am done as a husker fan.  How can i be a fan of a coach who sacrifices all of us, just to protect his golden boy. 

Gracias,and when this thread gets banned adios to all my bretheren on huskerboard.  When in mourning, just know that i went out with a cause.  Frost needs to start McCaffrey next year.  If i helped in one iota lead to that outcome, my huskerboard death was a worthy sacrifice.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You should be banned for this bad take.  He's not nearly as good as last year and he won't beat out McCaffrey for the starting spot next year if he plays like this, but he does not "suck."

He's a good quarterback having a not-good-for-him year and he's possibly injured, but he would be in the mix for starting quarterback for most teams in D1.

Do we win with Luke or Vedral? Do we go 3 and out 5 times in a row with anyone else? We scored 24 points , how many were scored by Adrian? Even though Adrian played almost the entire game the answer is a big ZERO

• Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You should be banned for this bad take.  He's not nearly as good as last year and he won't beat out McCaffrey for the starting spot next year if he plays like this, but he does not "suck."

He's a good quarterback having a not-good-for-him year and he's possibly injured, but he would be in the mix for starting quarterback for most teams in D1.

His turnover to touchdown ration would indicate he does suck at playing the position of Quarterback this year. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He sucks.  Slow, no agility, can’t complete an intermediate or deep pass, a sloth through reads, horrible football IQ on that 2nd down run on the last offensive drive, had less than 100 yards rushing, butterfingers as he fumbles a lot, poor body language... except after he runs for a TD and then he struts like a loser over defenders.

He sucks. He does nothing at all well at this point.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

I feel bad for the players.

OUR DEFENSE PLAYED THEIR ASSES OFF! All these people saying fire Chinander  cause they wanna deflect blame off of Frost.  

Please keep CHIN! he has drastically improved our defense.  I know Frost is Jesus Incarnate around here , but he and his offense , particularly his play calling and choice of QB are killing our state.  He makes 5 million a year, he is Not beyond critique! I need more liquor!! Sorry but i saw this coming from the Maryland game all the way to seeing Martinez start at QB, getting some hope when Luke was in for a series (he scored a TD of course) and then seeing AM back out there the next possession i was LIVID despite our amazing momentum at the time.  OF COURSE WE PROCEED TO GO 3 AND OUT FOR THE REST OF THE GAME! Its on Frost.  Ban my a$$.

• Thanks 2

Im just dying inside cause we all know we win with Luke.  And moreso than that did you see the passion in that young kid!? He would run through a concrete wall for us! Luke wanted it, he is a competitor.  He has what it takes..heart and soul.  I think AM is a good kid, but he DOES NOT have the fire and passion of Luke.  Doesnt take Einstein to figure that one out.  I bet Luke cant sleep tonight cause he is sick knowing he had the game for us.  

Look bygons at this point, but if AM is starting over Luke next year im done.  Its bulls#!t.  Seriously, it truly is bulls#!t.

One more thing.  This is NOT ABOUT OUR PLAYERS! I couldnt be more proud of how we fought.  This is about Frost and how he proved (TO ME ATLEAST) that despite your whole team playing with passion and laying it all out there, he will let them lose by refusing to play the best QB.  

Im NOT at all dissapointed in our players.  So get up on the podium and give thanks to your players for giving it their all.  And maybe dont blame them for the loss, and (granted unlikely) admit you cost them the game by leaving your best General on the bench.

• Fire 1

So the OP has concern about the qb situation (which most here largely agree on, including me, and my wife, and the neighbor couple across the street, and PeeWee Herman, but not Mr. and Mrs. Martinez or Mr. Frost) and being "banned" for stating that qb concern.

That's what "sucks," not Adrian.  Yes, he seems to get rattled and both Vedral and Mac seem better to us.  But perhaps we need to think about what the differences would be in opponent preparation if either one of those two started.  

Incidentally, I got a warning here for joking in the prayer thread.  So.. hey, every board has it's rules and it's mods.  We need to listen and learn that and do our best to comply if we want to remain as members.

That defense got its a$$ moved off the line all four quarters of the game.  The only saving grace was packing the box because Stanley was having his usual hit and miss day.  Where was the pressure from that defense the last 30 seconds of the game?  Where was the coverage on those last two passes.  

Martinez looked incompetent out there but he's not calling the plays.

As a side note..I'm pretty sure Scott Frost would be heartbroken to lose such a great fan and motivater as you and your brother Carl... 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, PaulCrewe said:

Man this guy personally asked to be banned more than all the asshats that left the board the last couple of years.

Bold strategy, I like it

Ive never been more pissed at Frost , trust me im not even drunk yet.  I am this close to being done with him.  I was as excited for Frost as anyone, ive stuck by him through all last year, and this year, up to this point.  He showed me his true colors by playing AM over Luke tonight. 

I know Frost loves Nebraska, but he must have sold his soul to AM or made him a promise he shouldnt have.  It kills me to lose such a HUGE game, NOT because our players didnt fight, NOT because we didnt have all the momentum in the world, NOT because breaks didnt go our way (WE HAD ALL THE BREAKS).  NOT because you lack talent, but because of your decisions.  

Regardless of the whole Martinez starting thing (which is bs), he threw 100 screen passes and called a terrible game offensively.  If it wasnt for our stout Defense we get blown out.  I have never been more sure that i am right , Frost lost us this game, and easier said in hindsight, but i bet you he cost us more than just this one.  The truth was just exposed today....2 things Frost playcalling, and his choice of QB, both are on him..but lets just fire Chin who has vastly improved our Defense.