The Political Cartoon Thread

1 hour ago, Roxy15 said:

I hope Trump wins!  

702F8E1E-2B4E-449C-A19C-CB5EEC289953.jpeg

Is this referring to the stimulus money that Pelosi secured in the CARES Act? The money that literally came from my taxes?

What on earth do you think trump had to do with that, other than claiming credit for it? Because if you think this bloated cheeto "gave" you money, here's a thread you need to check out.

• Plus1 3

Well I guess if some of you want a President that can’t remember...then Sleepy Joe is the candidate for you!  He doesn’t even remember that he is running for President!   His vocabulary consists of  3 words “Come On Man”. You all can like him, that’s your choice and I can like who I want to be president and you can bet it’s NOT sleepy Joe!

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

Well I guess if some of you want a President that can’t remember...then Sleepy Joe is the candidate for you!  He doesn’t even remember that he is running for President!   His vocabulary consists of  3 words “Come On Man”. You all can like him, that’s your choice and I can like who I want to be president and you can bet it’s NOT sleepy Joe!

We should talk about this over a cup of Covfefe.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

trump has been accused and has a pending court case for sexual assault. 

He's been credibly accused of rape by 26 women. He was friends for years with Jeffrey Epstein who peddled underaged women to the wealthy. 

And this is the person you support? That's disgusting. 

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

trump has been accused and has a pending court case for sexual assault. 

He's been credibly accused of rape by 26 women. He was friends for years with Jeffrey Epstein who peddled underaged women to the wealthy. 

And this is the person you support? That's disgusting. 

forget the accused stuff.  he has 5 kids from 3 different women.   and he has cheated on all 3 of those wives.  and he has had to close a university and a charity that he ran because they were fraudulent.   those are enough to drive a family values guy like me away from don the con.

• Plus1 2
Just now, Roxy15 said:

Like I said.. you all are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.  

This is what I will be saying if sleepy Joe gets President:

didn't see you as someone who likes a conman who cheats on his wife and runs fraudulent charities.   creepy don is the guy who asked on national tv if it was wrong to be more sexually attracted to his daughter than to his wife.   but hey....like who you like i guess.

• Plus1 1