Will There Be Witnesses?

Will there be Witneses called  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry Meadows - we aren't buying your bag of horse manure --  the coverup has been obvious from the beginning and the co-conspirators like you cannot hold back the public opinion that is rising against the ilk that the GOP is becoming has become.

I voted:  Yes there will be witnesses and more than 3 and the Bidens will not be called to testify.   I think once Bolton is called to testify, that will open up the flood gates for several others to either come forward voluntarily or be  force to testify.   

Frankly this is the dividing line, the red line in the sand.  Each Senator has to decide what is more important - their personal integrity or party loyalty.  Doing the right thing or being caught in the trump corruption as a co-conspirator by voting no.   History will judge them accordingly and history can be a harsh judge. 

9 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

I suggest everyone contact your Senators and urge them to vote for witnesses.  It may or may not ultimately matter, but at least you’ve done what you can do.  

good point

9 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

I suggest everyone contact your Senators and urge them to vote for witnesses.  It may or may not ultimately matter, but at least you’ve done what you can do.  

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Call all the senators. You don't have to be a constituent to leave a comment. You can force a written response from your Senators though, which we should all do. As well as contact people like Collins and Murkowski. 

• Plus1 1

38 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Call all the senators. You don't have to be a constituent to leave a comment. You can force a written response from your Senators though, which we should all do. As well as contact people like Collins and Murkowski. 

Do people do this?  

I feel like they might tweet or email but do people call?

10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Do people do this?  

I feel like they might tweet or email but do people call?

I've called every day of the trial hearings asking for witnesses 

Edit: Calling is easy. Dial the direct line someone will answer you tell them your name and address if it is your Senator no address necessary if you are calling another Senator. Give your spiel for 30 seconds or so then the person on the line says thanks for your comments I will pass them along to the Senator. Way easier than writing an email

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I've called every day of the trial hearings asking for witnesses 

Edit: Calling is easy. Dial the direct line someone will answer you tell them your name and address if it is your Senator no address necessary if you are calling another Senator. Give your spiel for 30 seconds or so then the person on the line says thanks for your comments I will pass them along to the Senator. Way easier than writing an email

Wow, I would have thought it would be a huge pain in the a$$ to call.  Interesting!