The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

I've read where Omicron is possibly as contagious as the measles.  It's also questionable whether it's any weaker or whether the reported mild cases are due to some built up immunity whether by prior infection or vaccination.  

If it's equally as virulent as Delta....well y'all can do the math.  Vaccines might hold up but questions remain on long Covid, even vaxxed.  

• Plus1 2

13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He didn’t say that.  And you know he didn’t yet still posted what you posted.  Why? 

if they comply they are taking the vax.   to not comply means don't take the vax.    how the heck do you read it as him telling them to take the vax?

• Plus1 3
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He didn’t say that.  And you know he didn’t yet still posted what you posted.  Why? 

16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You put way to much faith in the ordinary everyday GOP voter.

God bless your sweet soul.

I can’t even try to take you seriously anymore :laughpound

• Plus1 3
11 hours ago, commando said:

if they comply they are taking the vax.   to not comply means don't take the vax.    how the heck do you read it as him telling them to take the vax?

He’s telling (which I don’t agree with) business’s to not put the MANDATE in place and let employees decide if they want to get vaccinated or not. It’s a comment against employer mandates (that employers on this very board do not want) 

• Plus1 2

11 hours ago, funhusker said:

You put way to much faith in the ordinary everyday GOP voter.

God bless your sweet soul.

I can’t even try to take you seriously anymore :laughpound

Don’t really care if you do or don’t.  

Go ahead and show me any other tweet where that Representative is telling individual people to not get vaccinated for COVID-19.  I mean, are you accusing other posters on this message board of being publicly anti-vax because they have a stated position of anti-vaccine mandate?  

Do you “God bless their souls” too or is that just reserved for me?   

Are you able to take them seriously anymore? 

• Plus1 1
37 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He’s telling (which I don’t agree with) business’s to not put the MANDATE in place and let employees decide if they want to get vaccinated or not. It’s a comment against employer mandates (that employers on this very board do not want) 

i saw nowhere in that tweet where he mentioned businesses.    just "do not comply"

• Plus1 1