The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

18 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

From your article about Birx:

Trump’s tweet marks a shift in tone toward Birx, the White House’s Covid-19 coordinator who had reportedly stayed in good standing with the president throughout much of the pandemic.

Birx’s sobering comments came days after Pelosi had slammed her as “the worst,” in a closed meeting with White House officials, Politico reported Friday.

“Wow, what horrible hands you’re in,” Pelosi reportedly said of Birx in the meeting with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

From your article about Birx:

Trump’s tweet marks a shift in tone toward Birx, the White House’s Covid-19 coordinator who had reportedly stayed in good standing with the president throughout much of the pandemic.

Birx’s sobering comments came days after Pelosi had slammed her as “the worst,” in a closed meeting with White House officials, Politico reported Friday.

“Wow, what horrible hands you’re in,” Pelosi reportedly said of Birx in the meeting with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Hmmmm.....interesting insight.  I’m also still waiting on them to show me what Biden has done on Covid that wasn’t already in place to warrant this high rating.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Hmmmm.....interesting insight.  I’m also still waiting on them to show me what Biden has done on Covid that wasn’t already in place to warrant this high rating.  

It's a poll about people's view of how things are being handled, which is a bunch of people's opinions that don't always mean something significant has changed other than their views.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

It's a poll about people's view of how things are being handled, which is a bunch of people's opinions that don't always mean something significant has changed other than their views.

I wonder what would have changed their views?  Outside of a positive Biden press, news stories with a positive spin?  Covid making a natural cycle of decline because people were a little more careful, Covid burned out a bit, and vaccinations all combining to lessen the numbers? 

• Plus1 1