The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m pretty much here. Other than I wear one when I fly because I’m required to. But, that should change too. 

I think everyone is there except for the bad actors.  Anyone still wearing a mask when they run into a Kum and Go is either robbing the place or putting on a show.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m pretty much here. Other than I wear one when I fly because I’m required to. But, that should change too. 

I’ve been there for a long time. Since sometime between my 2nd & 3rd vax doses. Only have worn a mask when absolutely had to at doctors office and hospital.

Having said that, I still don’t have any desire to get in a sealed tin can (airplane) with other people’s exhalations.

12 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I’ve been there for a long time. Since sometime between my 2nd & 3rd vax doses. Only have worn a mask when absolutely had to at doctors office and hospital.

Having said that, I still don’t have any desire to get in a sealed tin can (airplane) with other people’s exhalations.

The only time I ever wore a mask is when businesses or airlines required me to or if I was around someone that wanted me to. Never in my home, car or outside. I thought latter places were nonsensical. I treated wearing a mask as a courtesy to others. 

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Come on Biden.  Give it a rest.

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

He is the masked president! 

Yeah Joe better start thinking a lot more about the economy and a lot less about mask mandates. Covid is here, probably to stay, people need to get on with their lives without stupid rules.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2