The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Yeah Joe better start thinking a lot more about the economy and a lot less about mask mandates. Covid is here, probably to stay, people need to get on with their lives without stupid rules.

Just my thoughts....Joe can't back off the mask lameness just yet BECAUSE the economy sucks.  So he still has to get the maskers on his side or keep the on his side.

Which, if I were in his shoes, I would do the same thing.  Even though it is super lame.

• Haha 1

https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/18/cdc-data-kids-pediatric-covid-coronavirus-deaths/

On Tuesday, the agency was reporting on its COVID Data Tracker that 1,755 Americansunder age 18 had died from the virus since the pandemic began in spring 2020. Now, it is reporting 1,341 deaths in that category.

According to the CDC’s weekly provisional data, only 921 children have died for reasons “involving COVID-19,” an even lower number than the official data tracker now presents.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I don't believe I ever got it, and I rarely get sick. I may have naturally strong immunity to some viruses as I never got Chicken Pox as a kid, although exposed in 2 different situations from my brothers.

My wife has never tested positive either, although, our daughter did test positive in January. 

• Plus1 1