The George Floyd/Black Lives Matter protests and police conduct

11 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Honestly I'm starting to want these protests to go on until we have 7 straight days without a cop doing f#&%ed up s#!t like this. I want every one of them (doing the f#&%ed up s#!t) found, fired, and prosecuted. I'm starting to feel guilty about not protesting.

On 2nd viewing it hit the pavement first so he's actually using it as intended, but it goes to show they shouldn't be using this s#!t at all. And most of these rallies shouldn't have police.

Maybe i'm looking at it wrong - is the first flash to the right the same object that goes to the left and then explodes in the person's face? I thought they were separate and the explosion was from a gun directly in front of his face. Either way...holy s#!t.

2 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Maybe i'm looking at it wrong - is the first flash to the right the same object that goes to the left and then explodes in the person's face? I thought they were separate and the explosion was from a gun directly in front of his face. Either way...holy s#!t.

It's possible, hard to tell for sure. I just see one bouncing on the ground to the right of the guy that has it explode in his head. I can't actually see it bouncing up to him.