The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, deedsker said:

Who let Vermin Supreme get on TV? So this guy is just another GOP masquerading Putin enthusiast. We seem to be getting those in full force in the last decade or so.

Romney 2012:  Russia is our greatest geo-political foe

GOP 2023 :  Let's get in bed with Russia

• TBH 1

57 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Should easily be the Republican nominee.

The video in the article of Liz's closing remarks are presidential in stature - perhaps during another long gone era.  

No truer words have been said in bold below.  History will eventually record the MAGA Cult, its leasers, and especially Trump with the same dishonor & reputational stain as Benedict Arnold. 

While Trump’s lies may work on members of the MAGA cult, they won’t go anywhere where it matters – in the court of law.

Republicans spreading this obvious lie should be absolutely ashamed.

As Liz Cheney warned her fellow Republicans during a prophetic moment in the January 6 hearings, “I say this to my Republican colleagues who are defending the indefensible: There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain.”

• TBH 2
13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

While I would have loved seeing Christie taking on Trump, this will give others an opportunity to speak - Now CC will go after Desantis, show the world the fraud that he is, and also show the world that  Ramaswamy is a nut job. 

The cult members will flock to Tucker's show and reinforce their stupidity by listening to 2 hours of Trump:  I wonder how many times he mentions these words:

rigged, witch-hunt, stolen, Hunter's laptop, deep state,  Hillary, unfair, did nothing wrong, perfect phone call  etc 

6 hours ago, funhusker said:

The GOP sure knows how to get the dopes excited.  That's all I can say...

Edit: Nic, I am don't claiming you're a "dope", I am speaking in general terms.  Just wanted to clarify.

Good edit just in time for the "vacation" avoidance 

11 hours ago, funhusker said:

The GOP sure knows how to get the dopes excited.  That's all I can say...

Edit: Nic, I am don't claiming you're a "dope", I am speaking in general terms.  Just wanted to clarify.

I can be a dope with the best of them, so I’ll just own it.:thumbs

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
18 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Good edit just in time for the "vacation" avoidance 

What the heck are you smoking? Can I have some? :smokin Vacations are over, but college dorm move in x2 is just around the corner. Kind of exciting for the boys, but sad for my wife.

• Plus1 1
20 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Maybe, but he is also ahead by 40 points, and he hates FOX now, so his ego wants to see if he can get better viewership on his own. Tucker has a show or is it just a stream?

• Plus1 1
On 8/18/2023 at 6:11 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Disqualification.

Hold on. The Russia coddling is one thing. You could even make a case that you don't want Putin to lose unless you know his replacement wouldn't be worse -- a real possibility.

But the real headline here is "China can invade Taiwan after 2028 if I'm elected."  Any details from that part of the interview? Is CNN exaggerating with the headline? Because that's the much bigger story. The GOP is supposed to be tough on China and the Dems are weak kneed China apologists. That's a major reversal for their narrative. The only consistency I can see is the Might Makes Right strategy some conservatives have always held at their core. 

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election