The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ha!  I heard that today!!!

I mean, even the Jets don't really want AR!

That video launching RFK's campaign was quite good, and he said everything you'd want to hear from an alternative candidate. You're even reminded, repeatedly, that he comes from a legendary line of America's most revered politicians. He didn't mention public health at all.

So when it comes to picking a running mate, he wants a total novice whose only known political position is anti-vaxxer. What a weird cat. 

• TBH 2

37 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If you thought RFK Jr. presented an intelligent alternative, he has apparently reached out to Jesse Ventura and Aaron Rogers -- yes, that Aaron Rogers -- to be his running mate.

:blink:

4 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

That video launching RFK's campaign was quite good, and he said everything you'd want to hear from an alternative candidate. You're even reminded, repeatedly, that he comes from a legendary line of America's most revered politicians. He didn't mention public health at all.

So when it comes to picking a running mate, he wants a total novice whose only known political position is anti-vaxxer. What a weird cat. 

He should have picked that weirdo cult leader, Amy Carlson, who thought she was the reincarnation of Jesus and Marilyn Monroe 

You know....since his Dad and Uncle spent a lo of time pretending to be into JC and literally spent a lot of time inside MM.  HAHAHAHA

• Haha 1
  • Worth a Look 1
36 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Agreed. Not a good look when he has been gaining momentum.

Why not ask Gary Johnson or someone like Andrew Yang.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

This is gonna be an AWFUL Presidential election cycle.   :facepalm:

I see no reason pay attention until October ... maybe November. Ignore all social media to maintain old friends that didn't already fall off in 2020.

1 hour ago, Crusader Husker said:

Is there a way I can just time travel to January of 2029.  It has to be better then.

if trumps wins this time....he will declare himself the winner and no elections needed

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

That is what it reminded me of!  Not another teen movie!

TeenMovie.jpeg

No Trump's talking level is more like 3rd grade - sorry to all 3rd graders for that comparison.