The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I don't think that is an accurate analogy for RFKjr. Why do you feel he is like the crazy guy on a street corner?

Because we know how search engines work?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• TBH 1

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

@DevoHusker

He's admitted he's not mentally fit. 

GNFNncgWAAA9Dmk?format=png&name=orig

Looks like a quote from 2012, but thanks and I am sure folks will use that to not consider him a viable candidate. I know what I see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears...and he is much more with it than Biden or Trump. It's funny how both Rs and Ds are trying really hard to discredit Kennedy as his polling goes up. 

He did share the most comprehensive head to head polling to date, and he kicks both their butts. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, DevoHusker said:

Looks like a quote from 2012, but thanks and I am sure folks will use that to not consider him a viable candidate. I know what I see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears...and he is much more with it than Biden or Trump. It's funny how both Rs and Ds are trying really hard to discredit Kennedy as his polling goes up. 

He did share the most comprehensive head to head polling to date, and he kicks both their butts. 

I'm neither an R nor a D. I'm simply taking the man's words at face value. 

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

There is a lot of debate about all of these stances you provided in the link. I tend to think he is probably more correct than not regarding vaccines and pharmaceuticals causing many side effects. It pays big Pharma to paint him as a quack, or the risk a hit on the bottom line. That Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, along with remdesiver, are now regarded as possible off label treatment options shows that he was/is correct. Atrazine is proven to cause biological sex change in frogs. It's probably too early to say it causes gender dysphoria in humans, but it certainly might play a part in the major uptick in cases in the last 15-20 years. None of these things are 100% proven either way. One of the reasons that people are drawn to Kennedy is because he isn't scared off by the mainstream views mandated by the special interest groups. 

The only one I would roll my eyes over is the targeting of Covid-19, which he later clarified.

Nothing proves that LSD won't stop the rapture from coming either...

• TBH 1

2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I don’t need to listen Rs or Ds. My opinion comes from even way before Covid and this campaign.  Heck, I didn’t even know a worn starved in his brain. 

The guy has been wacko for a very long time. 

Pardon me if I’d rather have an 80+ year old with mental decline and I disagree with some of his policies …..but at least he understands how the world works. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2
27 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pardon me if I’d rather have an 80+ year old with mental decline and I disagree with some of his policies …..but at least he understands how the world works. 

And if you're good with it, that's all that counts.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I don't think that is an accurate analogy for RFKjr. Why do you feel he is like the crazy guy on a street corner?

I’m not much of an RFK guy, but that’s an bonkers analogy. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
6 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

for some reason, the poster didn’t want to share the recent quotes from him 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rfk-jr-says-doctors-found-a-dead-worm-in-his-brain-heres-how-it-happens-and-why-its-rare-in-the-us-215812362.html

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says he is living with a dead worm in his brain, according to court documents obtained by the New York Times. Kennedy, 70, said the remains of the parasite were discovered in 2010 after he saw a neurologist for memory loss and brain fog, amid fears he could have brain cancer like his late uncle, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy. He claimed in a 2012 deposition that what at first appeared to be a tumor “was caused by a worm that got into my brain and ate a portion of it and then died.” Kennedy suspects he picked up the parasite during a trip to South Asia. Speaking to the N.Y. Times, he said he no longer experiences memory loss or fogginess related to the health incident, which, he noted, did not require treatment.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

The fact that RFK Jr.’s biggest donor is also Trump’s biggest donor should tell us all we need to know about his reason for being in the race.

Unclear whether he’s a useful idiot or just an egomaniac power tripping but it doesn’t matter. Follow the money. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1