The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I honestly think DeSantis’ policies will play nationally. Abortions needs to be addressed, but if he comes in at 15-20 weeks, he will be fine and it’s up to the states anyway. Outside of abortion, Dems are in denial about their priorities. How else would Trump have a chance of winning in 2016. They better start going after DeSantis and leave Trump in their wake or they might be in trouble. They will not however. TDS.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nic said:

I honestly think DeSantis’ policies will play nationally. Abortions needs to be addressed, but if he comes in at 15-20 weeks, he will be fine and it’s up to the states anyway. Outside of abortion, Dems are in denial about their priorities. How else would Trump have a chance of winning in 2016. They better start going after DeSantis and leave Trump in their wake or they might be in trouble. They will not however. TDS.

Trump won because Dems were stupid and were devoted to Hillary.  That’s it. Their second choice wasn’t much better.  

Dems have got to put up a candidate that masses can get behind. Otherwise, it will be like 2016 again only with Desantis. 

46 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Trump won because Dems were stupid and were devoted to Hillary.  That’s it. Their second choice wasn’t much better.  

Dems have got to put up a candidate that masses can get behind. Otherwise, it will be like 2016 again only with Desantis. 

DeSantis will be great as proven by his Florida leadership. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, teachercd said:

It is smart to not engage...ron gains nothing by engaging.  

My (new) guess...Ron is not worried about Don...Ron is just focusing on how to beat a sitting president with the most votes ever.

Until Macho Man MAGA Man refuses to get on board with Desantis because he's "weak" and is not a "fighter".  The cult is a problem for Republicans now.  They'll pull a political Jonestown if it comes to it.   

And I'm here for it.  :snacks:

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Until Macho Man MAGA Man refuses to get on board with Desantis because he's "weak" and is not a "fighter".  The cult is a problem for Republicans now.  They'll pull a political Jonestown if it comes to it.   

And I'm here for it.  :snacks:

Yep….the cult is a major problem for republicans. They will burn the Republican Party to the ground for Trump.  Trump will convince them that Republicans that don’t support him any more are part of the deep state and are out to destroy America. 

yes. :snacks:

What is going to be really interesting is that outlets like Fox News are who sold the cult on trump.  Now, they are turning against Trump. How many of those are going to be loyal to Trump vs loyal to Fox News?

• Plus1 1

Trump is such a dirt bag.  Now he is going after Youngkin like he did Desantis.   Narcistic personality people cannot stand it when they feel something they are owed (2024 presidency) could possibly be taken away from them.   So before his big announcement, he has to cut down all of his potential rivals.    An indictment and jail time cannot come soon enough for this small-minded child - and no offense is meant towards any child.

https://www.rawstory.com/glenn-youngkin-responds-to-trump/

Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin was asked by reporters this Friday about former President Donald Trump's recent comments where he seemingly added a racial twinge to Youngkin's name.

“Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?) in Virginia couldn’t have won without me,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Youngkin claimed to not be familiar with Trump's comments saying, "I didn't see it. I have to be honest, I've been busy all morning."

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Trump is such a dirt bag.  Now he is going after Youngkin like he did Desantis.   Narcistic personality people cannot stand it when they feel something they are owed (2024 presidency) could possibly be taken away from them.   So before his big announcement, he has to cut down all of his potential rivals.    An indictment and jail time cannot come soon enough for this small-minded child - and no offense is meant towards any child.

https://www.rawstory.com/glenn-youngkin-responds-to-trump/

He's just being the same pathetic human being that he's always been.  Republican's have cheered this on.....now some are trying to run away from it.

• Plus1 3
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election