The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

No if the GOP takes the House, they won't let anything Biden wants to do to be accomplished

This is true, which is why President Biden crammed so much "doing" into his first two years. Something the press conveniently forgot when reporting on the mid-terms. 

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is true, which is why President Biden crammed so much "doing" into his first two years. Something the press conveniently forgot when reporting on the mid-terms. 

So true.  I did see maybe one article (wish I could remember the source:facepalm: -old age:grr)  which did praise the amount of things he got done.  He started out slow but finished out big.  The infrastructure bill was a big deal. Something Trump couldn't get passed.  

• Plus1 2

16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Even some of the people closest to Trump don't want to see this clown car ride continue.

His candidacy feels like a disaster for the Republican party right now, and maybe that's part of what he wants. I don't see him beating DeSantis in the primaries, but even if he does, I think most Americans would rather deal with Biden than deal with him again.

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Even some of the people closest to Trump don't want to see this clown car ride continue.

His candidacy feels like a disaster for the Republican party right now, and maybe that's part of what he wants. I don't see him beating DeSantis in the primaries, but even if he does, I think most Americans would rather deal with Biden than deal with him again.

For Trump to win the primary, he will need a big number of primary opponents splitting the vote.  A head to head primary with RD would be bad for Trump. IMO 

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election