Bob Woodward's Trump Book

This is going to need its own thread. It's going to encompass so many parts of so many other threads. 

The crazypants thing is, this is all on record. Woodward recorded his conversations. 

That's crazy, you say. Why would Trump allow that?  But we know why:

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, QMany said:

Just f'n listen to these and try not to fume at our lack of response and lying to the public!

There's also plenty of room for rage at Bob Woodward.

He had this on tape since February and sat on it. Nearly 200,000 Americans have died.

Hope it was worth it for your book, Bob.

• Plus1 4

15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I thought Sean Spicer was bad. And then I thought Sarah Huckabee Sanders was worse, and I was surprised the bar could be lowered from Spicer. 

They must have had to dig a pit in the ground to lower it enough for this woman. Just gross.

trumpers will shrug this off in n time.   there is nothing that will come between them and trump

16 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I thought Sean Spicer was bad. And then I thought Sarah Huckabee Sanders was worse, and I was surprised the bar could be lowered from Spicer. 

They must have had to dig a pit in the ground to lower it enough for this woman. Just gross.

source.gif

This woman trots out there weekly and tells us Trump's piss is actually rain. Thanks Kylie, no one with more than two brain cells to rub together is listening to you. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1