Trump tests positive for COVID-19

2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

The fact Trump has downplayed the virus this whole time, paid $750 in taxes, and is now staying in a hospital suite bigger than many Americans houses, receiving the most promising medications (not the ones promoted by him, mind you) on the real taxpayers dime....all the while the GOP acts like he is some Warrior for fighting this, in the situation he created.....That should piss off a lot of Americans. 

I sincerely hope he makes it, I hope every American that gets COVID, makes it. But spare me 

image.png.ec60bc07d540082cc3c1f8358a9a68e9.png

trump...an active covid carrier..is walking around walter reed visiting soldiers who are there exposing them to corona.   that seems like someone who really cares about the soldiers.   i would assume ill soldiers convalescing in the hospital are not at top shape to ward off this virus.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Not unlike the church photo op.  He had the police, national guard, clear away peaceful protestors - but them and the police in danger- just for a self serving photo op.  He has no appreciation of the danger his hubris places other people in- he is so self serving, he cares nothing for other.  He believes the world circles around him.  He is not worthy of the office and he demonstrates daily how unqualified he is.  Presidents don't act this way.  Period.  He isn't worthy of the title.

• Plus1 2